The official NFL Discussion Thread

spaceace12

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bill Belichick just made the announcement. Brady tore his ACL and will require season ending surgery...

Well Simms might come over to the Pats for the QB position for the season.The Patriots playoff chances are very shaky now.

Too bad, so sad.

Anyway, darn Favre getting lucky on that second TD pass was the difference in the Dolphins/Jest game .

The Pats will still make the playoffs. The back up is fine and you still have Moss to throw to. Remember Culpepper with Moss and without him. Just play solid defense and give him time to grow, from what I remeber the Pats have a medium to easy schedule so play it safe and let him grow. Remember without a bledsoe injury Brady would have never played.

This week, Bengals tickets were going as low as $16. Even though the game is sold out, season ticket holders are already frustrated after the loss to Baltimore, but that may change if there's a home win vs. Titans on Sunday. Last time I heard there's still a good deal of below face value tickets available, though it's drawn interest of buyers who'd like to see a possibly exciting game.

On the other hand, there aren't as good deals for games against Pittsburgh or Cleveland because their fans are everywhere, and will pay good money to see their favorite team(s).

Since this is NFL related....what is happening with Vick. Did he get 5 years or 5 months in prison? Is his contract still active?
He is supposed to get out of Levenworth around June-July of next year.

He still on the Falcons roster because the team is trying to reduce the effect on the cap hit by cutting him. Plus they are still trying to recover some more of the dough they gave him.

I am sure they will cut his butt when he is released. Good riddance.

On the Other hand. Bears lost and the Colts won. Manning looked great in the second half. Hopefully his rust is gone!

No offense, but I love how you make no mention of the Colts loss last week, and only the Bears loss and their win this week.

News break: The Colts got their butts kicked last week, and barely made it through this week. Their offensive line is in shambles and Manning looks like his rust is far from coming off.

• 2 months later...