TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR Japan Trip 2007" Thread

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL I saw "Bag of Suck" and immediately thought it was..um, never mind. Great TPR and photos, everyone! You really make the off-times fun and goofy. Just when you think Japan cant be anymore random, you have something like..what was that, Walking Tree Guy?

I think I would actually break my decades-old vow and go to a Disney park in Japan. THAT Mouse looks fun, unlike the last one I went to, which..well, it was fun looking at it, I suppose.

Stupid Mayfield Question #246: I still dont get the castle jokes. I mean, none of them are especially big, but I wouldnt want to paint them, either. Guess I missed it!

Have fun!

Scott

^ When a few of us were about to leave Tokyo Disneyland, I saw a man dressed up in total gold and silvery reflective material, and almost looked like he was representing (I thought) a mirror ball in a Disney film!

I was close.

Turns out (we found out through asking) he was dressed as the chandelier in "Beauty and The Beast" in the ballroom scene where main song is sung by Angela Lansbury (as her character, Mrs. Potts).

You never knew with some of these costumes, heh heh. But it was really great when there were one or two (like these) that you had to think about, and figure out.

Someone in the group I was hanging out with that day got a picture of a REALLY funny Woody and Buzz Lightyear (one of whom was female) costumed pair. Was it Chris??? Whoever it is needs to post it, they were great!!!

The pregnant Woody. I think it was Chris too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for the update. Another good, long dose of Japanese stuff-very cool.

If anyone actually has a list of all of the popcorn flavors in Tokyo Disney, I'd like to see it.

Okay...i have never posted on here before but thought i might help with this. I lived in Japan for two years and had a season pass to both TDS and TDL here is some of the popcorn lowdown:

TDS: Strawberry (mediterranean harbor)

Coconut (near mystic rythms)

Black Pepper (New York...near TOT...i think)

Cappucino (bridge from Mysterious Island to Mediterrean harbor)

Chocolate (???...can't quite remember)

TDL: Soda (tomorrowland)

Salt (???...can't remember...maybe Frontierland)

Curry (Adventureland)

Honey (next to Pooh)

I might have left one or two out or have some mixed up...but i'm pretty sure that's it. There maybe salt popcorn at TDS too and curry also...i know something was near Indiana Jones but can't remember what flavor.