TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR Japan Trip 2007" Thread

Great pictures, who thinks of these captions? They are hilarious, you should consider getting a job writing for the CW network!!!

The Log flume was a great ride, wet and full of all kinds of surprises.

I usually like to be in the position behind Miles, but inside the mountain the tables were turned. WOW, I wasn't ready for that! Needless to say we both came out wet and smiling.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I usually like to be in the position behind Miles... Needless to say we both came out wet and smiling.

I just love editting!!!

Loved Lagunasia. Wanted more Magical Powder in my life, uh huh.

And I still suck at shooting rides! The score card I got even told me so, after riding Fire Fire - it said "Bad" and gave me an F...

Well F you, Fire Fire!

I cant believe they got rid of the Indiana Jones type ride

That was the thing I was most looking forward to seeing in these updates, apparently the ride quality was up there with Temple of the Crystal Skull.

I cant believe they got rid of the Indiana Jones type ride

That was the thing I was most looking forward to seeing in these updates, apparently the ride quality was up there with Temple of the Crystal Skull.

Well, wait until you see our update from Lotte World. There is an Indy ride there that rivals the qualty of the Disney ride!

--Robb

Meat Cow, Meat Cow, squishy yummy Meat Cow...

Lagunasia was really one of favorite parks on the trip. i would love to go back again, only i have no clue where it is!!! or how to get there if i did know! i really wish we had a lovely little park like this round these parts. It was a great amalgam of water and amusement park. Magical Powder, was, as we established, full of crack, and Aqua Wind was my favorite coaster of the trip!! it made me giggle every time i road it, which was quite a few times. they're shooting dark ride was the best of the trip, FIRE FIRE!!!! and can't forget me being waterproof and Dave getting peed on by the water gates. heeheehee and of course, it was the park that gave us MEATCOW!!! so it's awesome just for that reason.

Meaty meaty meat cow! the green bit is the squeedly-splouch!

and can't forget me being waterproof and Dave getting peed on by the water gates. heeheehee

Yeah, that was screwed up! Don't you have a picture of that?

This park rocked. The mini-Klotte coaster was great, and Magical Powder was only rivaled by Circus Musical for the most screwed up dark ride ever award. The shooting dark ride was also cool, and you got random cards at the end of it (I got Crazy Mushroom!).

Falafel and I also rode some sort of 3D movie ride that was totally screwed up and didn't make a bit of sense and it made my head hurt. I can't remember the name of it now. Which is probably a good thing, as this ride was not good.

I miss Japan!

dt

Falafel and I also rode some sort of 3D movie ride that was totally screwed up and didn't make a bit of sense and it made my head hurt. I can't remember the name of it now. Which is probably a good thing, as this ride was not good.

I miss Japan!

dt

I remember the 3D movie. It was like a 3D racing movie with a motion simulator. I don't remember most of it, which is probably a good thing too.

I'm still bummed over missing the Magical Powder ride, but now I have something to look forward to if I ever go again. I think Adam and I just kinda forgot about it after we wandered over to the funky market place by the Ferris wheel with all the less than appetizing looking meat products for sale. Blechhh! I think one of them was actually cow brains. Maybe that's what the meat cow toy was for or something. We got our sushi with tuna, which was totally amazing by the way, and then walked back to the park, ate, and alas it was time to go. No Magical Powder for us. Anyway, Lagunasia was a definite highlight of the trip!

I miss Japan!

dt

I remember the 3D movie. It was like a 3D racing movie with a motion simulator. I don't remember most of it, which is probably a good thing too.

Was it that futuristic bumper-cars thing? That was the only bummer at Lagunasia--one great little park.

PS--My shirt said "Go Postal," RIP Psyclone. Get yer mind outta the gutter.

Was it that futuristic bumper-cars thing? That was the only bummer at Lagunasia--one great little park.

Yes.

It was that bumper-cars thing 3-D movie thing. In that theater.

A mistake I am sure a few of us will never repeat when we re-visit Lagunasia in the not-too-distant future.

I'm still bummed over missing the Magical Powder ride, but now I have something to look forward to if I ever go again. I think Adam and I just kinda forgot about it after we wandered over to the funky market place by the Ferris wheel with all the less than appetizing looking meat products for sale. Blechhh! I think one of them was actually cow brains. Maybe that's what the meat cow toy was for or something. We got our sushi with tuna, which was totally amazing by the way, and then walked back to the park, ate, and alas it was time to go. No Magical Powder for us. Anyway, Lagunasia was a definite highlight of the trip!

I think my passport is still drying out from the fantastic flume.

Robb's Eejanaika video (see pg. 45) may even top the old Manhattan Express vid! (Which seems to be down.) Robb was hoping for the best on Eejanaika, and at the beginning of the drop he seemed to still be optimistic. Then came the first flip, and it all went to hell seemingly after that. It's been said before, but doesn't the "full-full" element seem a little pointless if it doesn't invert you even once? You just seem to "wobble," turn around, and back again.

Well I have been with Theme Park Review for a while now but this is my first post. I have loved all the trip reports and the Japan trip looked like so much fun. I hope one day I maybe able to fly over and join one of the great trips that you guys do

Take care, Crowd

ADMIN EDIT: Edited to make sense. Please use proper grammar and capitalization when posting.