TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RIP, Masked_Maverick, Daniel T.Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to thank everyone who has donated so far. The response has been great. The fund is over $150 at this point, which is REALLY REALLY awesome!

Donations will continue until 9/17, so there's still time to contribute if you'd like. Details are on Page 6.

Thanks again to those who have donated, it will be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I just received this email from Dan's mom.

She had somehow found out about Dan's membership over on ThrillNetwork, and she sent me an email.

I'm sure her words apply to TPR members as well and wanted to share. If anyone would like Tina's email, I'll be glad to forward it to you. Just PM me.

This is Dan's mom and I just wanted to thank you for all of your kind words and that of the other members of ThrillNetwork.

As I scrolled down through all of the posts, the tears started flowing at all the fond memories of those whom Dan never met, but evidently touched in this forum. I too, hope that Dan is riding that "Big Roller Coaster" in the sky and will be awaiting us all for our first ride when it is our time to go.

Many thanks to all those who contributed to the Lake County Humane Society in his memory. I know that Dan would have appreciated it and I know that the Humane Society does as well.

Dan did get to enjoy his day at the amusement park in PA that he and his friend attended and his friend, while suffering from cuts and bruises is trying to deal will Dan's death as well as they can.

Again, my thanks to all those who posted and please feel free to share this with the group.

Sincerely,

Tisha Miller

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, I wrote and sent the check (I rounded up what we had to $175) to the Lake County Humane Society this week. I would like to thank everyone for their contributions. Hopefully this money can help the society, and in turn honor the memory of Dan.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Just a small update, I received a letter this week from the Lake Human Society thanking us for the contribution.

Dear Theme Park Review:

On behalf of the Board Of Directors and staff of the Lake Humane Society, thank you for your contribution in memory of Daniel Miler.

Your contribution will be put to work taking care of all our homeless "little guys." Additionally, your gift will be recognized in our newsletter, LakeHumaneLife.

Again, thank you for your thoughtful contribution.

Sincerely yours,

Cheryl Weber