TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RIP, Masked_Maverick, Daniel T.Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a terrible thing. I truly wish the best for him and his family. It is a true tragedy.

It was said he was in the accident during a credit run? Well, I was going over his last posts and I found this a bit upsetting... I warn you it might upset you too...

Cross State credit whoring has been postponed due to weather. I apologize for an inconvience.

I guess maybe it was just his time... I sure hope he is in a better place right now.

R.I.P.

That was Daniel's last post here. I think it is a fitting epitaph. Requesciat in pace, dude.

^Actually his last post was a week later saying he's leaving for the coaster run in 3 hours.

Wha tupset me was that if it weren't for the bad weather he would of been on the road a week earlier, when the truck wasn't there.

But like I siad, maybe it was just his time.

This reminds me of the event which happened with CS original owner Dr. Rom. It's always sad to hear some one die prematurely because of some one elses, or even thier own, stupid mistake though I'm not saying it was his first.

My heart goes out to his family.

Wow I just got the news of his death through the chat room. It shocked me. I didn't know him personally, but we had some really good conversations about his closed circuit radio show he had and he gave me some really good tips on how to maneuver Cedar Point. He was a very nice person and was a joy to have around the forums. He will be missed.

Wheil I was reading his Cedar Point PTR I thought every one was kidding about his death! Well... I guess I was wrong... So sad, and especially weird to have someone on TPR die... I know he was a very big poster in the Random, Random, Random, section of these fourmes. It was kind of strange not seeing his posts there for a while... I am going to pray for him and his family tonight.