TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How's the baby girl doing?

ebl

I hope I'm not duplicating anything (didn't find anything in Search), but I got to wondering how baby Kristin is doing? It's been six months since I've seen any of you, so I guess my curiosity is getting the better of me.

One thing I know for sure---she's quite the traveler!

Eric

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I'm not duplicating anything (didn't find anything in Search), but I got to wondering how baby Kristin is doing? It's been six months since I've seen any of you, so I guess my curiosity is getting the better of me.

One thing I know for sure---she's quite the traveler!

Eric

She's deffinitely got more park credits than me lol.

Any more pictures of the little tyke? She's sooo adorable!

I just thought about this...did I spell her name right? The reason I ask is because I saw it spelled as "Kristen" elsewhere on this forum and it made me wonder...

Eric "hates spelling things wrong---especially people's names!" L.

She's so adorable, and such a good traveller from what I saw on the midwest trip. I'm so happy for you that she has turned out so well.

It will be interesting to see if she likes coasters when she is older, maybe she will be like a Bindi Irwin of coasters, but in a cool way.

She's so adorable, and such a good traveller from what I saw on the midwest trip. I'm so happy for you that she has turned out so well.

It will be interesting to see if she likes coasters when she is older, maybe she will be like a Bindi Irwin of coasters, but in a cool way.

So you think Robbs going to die and she will take over in being the main star of TPR!

Kraken613 wrote:

So you think Robbs going to die and she will take over in being the main star of TPR!

No, I think Robb is smart enough to stay from stingrays though he may have to be careful at Seaworld. Kristen may well be the third TPR superstar - she could be a marketing phenomenum like the Olsen twins.

• 3 weeks later...