TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A super, crazy, but yet, AWESOME Idea

Team Thriller

I was looking at the members list, and I noticed that there are thousands of members.

Well, my idea is sort of crazy but if every member donated 100 to 1000 dollars, we would have enough money to start our own little, little, but yet fun, themepark.

Or even just build a roller coaster.

Anyways, its odd. But thanks for reading.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, are you serious?

1. Let's say 500 people donate/invest. For a small park,let's say Timber Falls size, it would require an average donation of at least $20000. After construction costs, you still have to pay bills and wages.(people won't work for free you know)

2. Why?

3. Why?

4. Why?

5. Why?

6. Are you serious?

7. Why?

8. Where would it go?(I didn't put the price of land into the donation/investment.)

9. Why?

10. Why?

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but why?

Okay, maybe I was a little harsh, and if there was a responsibly person managing it, then it might work. I just don't think ordinary people would want to invest in a risky business. Sorry about being rude, but it just makes no sense.

Airtime-Let's build a wild west theme park in Kansas-&Gravity

(people won't work for free you know)

-I'm sure there are younger members who would. I would if it was build by my house. After school tell my friends 'hey, I need to go work at the theme park'.

It would BE awesome.

Plus the tax money would come from the people paying to get in. (If that happens)

Like I said, its a stupid idea and It probably will never happen, but hey! They said that about Walt Disney.

(1 in a Billion)