TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[3d model] Recreating Maverick

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is sooooo badly a track export with details added, they all look like they are. If your going to do it like that, theres no point in lying to us, you should just say. And you should get the supports done properly before you continue with the other details.

Other than that, i can't wait to see those cars.

well i believe it is a track export, because some of the supports had the arrow connectors on them that are built with the prefab supports. Shown under the break run and tunnels on this page:

http://www.parkpromo.nl/porftolio/maverick.html

But overall i do like the project weither its a track export or not, I never said i did'nt, and i never said that i did not appriciate you work, because overall it looks like a great recreation. And I Love the fact that you have put the bots on the LSM Fins, and that you've done footers. I'm not sure if you did track connectors, coz i can't see them. But overall, i did;nt mean to offend you, i just simply giving my opinion which is what you originally askjed for in your other post.

It looks nice, but it does look like an NL export, I *think* it looks like one because of the supports on the turn between the twisted horseshoe rolls, they look like badly done supports on NL. Note, I'm not saying they are bad, as I have no ground to say that, the fact that you can do this on 3DS Max (it is 3DS Max right?) surpasses my abilites.