TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

He's used google maps to measure tunnel width in the past, so I think this was just another way to approach it and help visualize it for those who have trouble visualizing what those distances actually mean.

Valvavryn

Seriously?

Haven't you heard? B&M coasters all have interesting names now! The best one is Shamburgerwithamericancheeseandsecretsauce.

They could have named it Renanin, which is a different name for the same biblical creature. Also the jewish aggadot states "The Ziz is as monstrous of size as Leviathan himself. His ankles rest on the earth, and his head reaches to the very sky.".

I am in camp Ziz.

Ever since Leviathan and Behemoth it is has been fun to speuclate as to when/if/how we can get the final beast. It's got cool backstory. Leans well into the dive or wing coaster concepts

Some generic random Canadian wilderness themed ride like the latest flats is just so uninspired in comparison.

For flats and minor coaster I agree on the mediocre names but when it comes to signature coasters CF does a good job at naming and more modernly, theming. Ie. Banshee, Steel Vengence, Twisted Timbers.

I'm all for a really good Canadiana themed and named coaster. Save Ziz or Renanin for when they replace Flight Deck and Time Warp.

When Ziz... or whatever the new dive coaster is going to be called is announced, do you think TPR is going to do another organized trip to the park like they did when Leviathan opened? I bought a ticket to the Leviathan event but ended up being unable to go due to a last minute sickness in my family, and couldn't get a refund. Am hoping for another opportunity for such an event.