TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

They should put the DJ booth on the midway, as that's where the majority of the line is going to be.

I'm thinking I might sign up for that charity auction. At least to see what the bids are like. $100 isn't a big deal, and it's for charity.

They should put the DJ booth on the midway, as that's where the majority of the line is going to be.

I'm thinking I might sign up for that charity auction. At least to see what the bids are like. $100 isn't a big deal, and it's for charity.

You never know, the queue line might miraculously hold a majority of the people. Only two people so far have signed up for that charity auction. I don't think it's right that they set bids at $100 minimum.

I don't see it as that big of a deal. Keeps the low ballers out.

When I first read about the auction I figured if I bid, I'd bid $100 anyways. So it's no big deal to me.

$100 really isn't all that much for someone working full time. That's like a days wage for me.

I think $100 is fair. That way, the charity can make over $6k on the promotion, which is excellent. CW gets good press, and the riders get some bragging rights and eliminate the need to run like a banshee at rope drop or stand in line for hours.

I bid, but not before realizing that I'm out of the country that week . Oops. Looks like it will have to be a gift to my Dad...

Just got back from processing my seasons pass at Wonderland today, and here are some updated photos and a video will follow.

Here's the view of Behemoth from the front gate (sorry for the blur, I was walking at the time)

Here is a great overview ride finale and train the brake run.

Closer view of the finale.

Curvy helix goodness. MMMMmmm helix!!!

Station (sorry digital zoom)

Mmmm B&M goodness.

The video will follow soon, once I upload it. Enjoy and 13 days and counting till SPPN.

coastrfreak2000 I am thinking the same...up to the turnaround everything is great....but it does seem to lose a bit of speed coming back...HOWEVER, remember 1) they are still testing everything out, and 2) it was running in the rain, so perhaps the trims were harder today...who knows.

True. It's also cold outside. But it also doesn't help that B&M puts a trim going up every hill and designs the ride to float over the hills in the first place. Hopefully Behemoth will be better than Nitro. Most overrated B&M there is, in my opinion. Snoooooooooooze... I'm also hoping that the longer train is gong to create an awesome whipping effect over that first drop (which it looks like it is!)

Hey Southpuddle, what is the best B&M Hyper in your opinion? I haven't rode many and thought Nitro was actually pretty fun, I liked the twistiness before the MCBR and especially liked the finishing bunny hills after the MCBR . Was actually thinking that Behemoth's layout was a bit more simple than Nitro's. But all in all still totally AMPED that there will be a B&M Hyper close by!!!!

Ya, come opening day...I am sure once the non believers get on and ride, I think, and hope, we will all be in for a surprise....

I cannot wait to ride this beast...it's been far too long without a quality coaster in our park. We have a lot of coasters and I love them all...okay well minus Tomb Raider (now Time Warp...wish it could take a time warp back and away from us)...but this ride will own them all!!!