TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

It's behind one of the woodies. That's the Canadian Minebuster I guess?

It's like Cedar Fair disregarded Italian Job and built ride over it. If it was their park earlier I guess they wouldn't have that one coaster.

That one trim brake has more Gianovola looking track leading up to it. Steps to the trim brake are built into the spine.

I don't quite get where this coaster is- I see Italian Job- but I don't know where that is either- it was added after I was there last. I went to the park about once every two weeks in Summer 2004 I think- can someone tell me where this is in relation to what was there then?

Its just before you get to SkyRider and the Minebuster.

I don't quite get where this coaster is- I see Italian Job- but I don't know where that is either- it was added after I was there last. I went to the park about once every two weeks in Summer 2004 I think- can someone tell me where this is in relation to what was there then?

It is basically following the edge of the pond, behind the water park and minebuster.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=43.838025,-79.541177&spn=0.00455,0.011694&t=h&z=17

^^Not quite. The top of Mantis' track is red, and Behemoth is orange. On that note though, it's spot on with Talon (sorry, I was beat to it):

from RCDB

Well, it is the same type of coaster.

I knew it was a hyper coaster when they announced it, but the layout seemed very similar to Goliath at SFoG

Outside of the fact that they both have hills and a helix, they aren't really anything a like to me.

from RCDB

Just my thoughts though.