TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

Your strapping yourself to a windmill. Windmills turn faster with more wind. Only difference is a windmill always points into the wind and on this you are changing directions. So your rotation speed wont be consistant unless you know the wind direction and tuck you wings in at the right time. Just a guess though ive never been on it.

Anyone at CW right now? There's this guy wearing a fury 325 shirt with a coaster mania backpack that I see all the time. Is he a tpr member?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

No he is not. His name is Surya I ride with him often. He is not to bright has the brain the size of a peanut. Lol

Anyone at CW right now? There's this guy wearing a fury 325 shirt with a coaster mania backpack that I see all the time. Is he a tpr member?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

No he is not. His name is Surya I ride with him often. He is not to bright has the brain the size of a peanut. Lol

^ ACE member then?

Anyone have word of any ERT/Enthusiast events coming up at CW?

No, I haven't heard of any yet anywhere. You would think there would be one considering the installation of Skyhawk and the park's 35th anniversary.

Here is the 3 main construction areas for cw, using the updated Google maps. I am not sure about the blue area though, but it looks like somethings up. For now, I will just call it the construction triangle.

Cgapture.thumb.jpg.bdc9bb6425f7b3dc0c0548e6b8c94623.jpg

Cgapture.thumb.jpg.1eea93a87a89903996fe450f1deb48d3.jpg

Construction Triangle

Edited by nicman

The blue area looks like it's the parks boneyard. Basically where they store a bunch of old crap and maybe some Haunt stuff (I'm assuming). They won't put anything in that one. The other 2 though could definitely be expansion areas.

^I just downloaded the program, still skyrider.

There's this weird thing you have to do. Click scroll historical imagery on top and slide it all the way forward. It's stupid and it took forever for me to figure that trick out.

^Yeah, I have seen that track there a while ago, so far there hasn't been much this year, still land clearing around Minebuster and an empty plot of land were Skyrider was. CW does not usually tease a lot such as CP and KI, so I am still thinking for a new coaster.

Plus the track looks like Thunderbird track, so it is probably a wing coaster which is a type of coaster rumored for cw.

Here is a drive-by of the B&M manufacturing plant:

In the comments there is a lot of talk about the green track possibly going to cw.

Also somebody said that they thought that a new coaster would fit at the front of the park: