TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

The only issue with the Valravn name is that it was trademarked by Cedar Point, not Cedar Fair. Plus, trademarks used at Canada's Wonderland are typically filled through the Government of Canada.

http://www.cipo.ic.gc.ca/app/opic-cipo/trdmrks/srch/cntnBscSrch.do;jsessionid=0001joFmi5UIxIiZRt1CJNoozHr:-1B0PLHD?textField1=Cedar+Fair&selectField1=ownname&useblg=bscSrch.do%3Flang%3Deng&languageDirection=f&lang=eng&submitButton=Search

They still haven't used the Mamba trademark....

Somebody on CWmania went to Wonderland today and didn't see the Bulldozer anywhere by Skyrider's spot. But now two more trees have orange Stakes beside them near that plot of land, and Blue and White flags are now spotted around Behemoth's Hammerhead Turnaround. It is rumored for the track layout to go near the Hammerhead, so it is an interesting thing to see those flags there.

^I know its just a speculative drawing, but that wing coaster would be over 6,000 feet long, 200 feet tall, and very expensive. I don't think Cedar Fair has the budget with Cedar Point's alleged dive machine in the cards.

A layout on the scale of Thunerbird might be feasible, however.

So I made a Layout myself using Google Earth. I know that the first Green Circle up top is supposed to be a keyhole element like Gatekeeper's. But I forgot what the second one is

1946069560_Wingedcoasterlayout.thumb.png.7b52d42c93464526bb3b82b95c1e329c.png

Red- Track

Purple-Path & Brake Runs

Yellow- Station

Blue-Lift Hill

Green Circles- I think it's a special element

(Lol Sorry, Post after Post I keep finding something interesting) But somebody mentioned on CWmania that there is a lot of grass and land ripped up around and between Behemoth and Minebuster. and Toronto Josh did mention on a vid on In-The-Loop that the rumor is it's supposed to interact with behemoth or/and go by the Hammerhead. OR maybe the RMC rumors are true for Minebuster.... and we'll get the Iron Horse treatment and Cedar Fairs are talking to RMC

(Lol Sorry, Post after Post I keep finding something interesting) But somebody mentioned on CWmania that there is a lot of grass and land ripped up around and between Behemoth and Minebuster. and Toronto Josh did mention on a vid on In-The-Loop that the rumor is it's supposed to interact with behemoth or/and go by the Hammerhead. OR maybe the RMC rumors are true for Minebuster.... and we'll get the Iron Horse treatment and Cedar Fairs are talking to RMC

The grass ripped up by the wave pool is likely just the cabanas being constructed.

From skydivers plot of land to mine busters area to splash works and behemoth turn around we have active construction.. it's not a slash upgrade again cause those don't start this early and with splash works about to open. My honest guess is a hotel is gonna be built behind behemoths turnaround and a new entrance to the park is being built or were getting some long as coaster

Screenshot_2015-05-18-02-04-06.thumb.png.799b9694a2d870fd53b4d528ef300f60.png

From skydivers plot of land to mine busters area to splash works and behemoth turn around we have active construction.. it's not a slash upgrade again cause those don't start this early and with splash works about to open. My honest guess is a hotel is gonna be built behind behemoths turnaround and a new entrance to the park is being built or were getting some long as coaster

Where would a new entrance go? And though a hotel is always a possibility, I just don't see it happening now.

I don't see the hotel happening until much later into the coming years. The park is not at that caliber there, not yet at least. We need to still make more world class rides like at Cedar Point or SFGA in California....

Do you mean SFMM or SFDK?

I don't see the hotel happening until much later into the coming years. The park is not at that caliber there, not yet at least. We need to still make more world class rides like at Cedar Point or SFGA in California....

Do you mean SFMM or SFDK?

Sorry, I meant Magic Mountain. I was thinking about Great America at that moment I accidentally typed it in

With the land clearing alongside Minebuster all the way to Behemoths turnaround I strongly feel it's makes obvious the direction of this new coaster. whether it be 2016 or 2017 I think this is going to be a Wingrider and follow this path.

tyhratbqtrb.thumb.png.1dd4ead3254e1a0665d67d72f89bd35b.png