TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

This image just appeared on the Cavallino Matto Facebook. Looks likes Skyrider has a nice new paintjob.

Source

is that part of the famous helix of death? looks like brackets for the catwalk Japanese style!

That track piece can be for anything but the lift, brakes, or loop.

• 2 weeks later...

Question for any experts on this park. I've got the chance to squeeze in a day here this summer, but unfortunately as it will have to be worked into an existing trip, the only possible day for it is the 4th of July. Now, I would much prefer not to be at a park in the US on the 4th, but, seeing as how it's out of this country...does anyone know how much that weekend is going to affect the crowds? Is it close enough to the US border that it's going to be packed anyway? More so than usual, I mean...I know a Saturday at CW is less than idea to start with, and I'm quite sure Fastlane is going to be absolutely required to make it an enjoyable day...but, how much of a mess am I looking at getting myself into?

Even though Canada's Day is on the Wednesday that week you potentially could get a large crowd from that as well. It's typically a very busy time of year anyways around those dates regardless of holidays.

Three words for you: Fast Lane Plus. You are very right that it will be a requirement to fully enjoy the park if you only have one day there.

Any other questions, feel free to ask or PM me and I'll try and help you out.

Thanks a lot. It's definitely not the day I'd choose to go, but this year it's that or nothing, and I'm willing to put up with crowds for Behemoth, Leviathan, and Vortex. Fast Lane Plus is a certainty, though.

With Fast Lane Plus, you shouldn't run into many issues. If this year is anything like last year, get to Wonder Mountain's Guardian first since it won't be on Fast Lane and the queue will become real long real fast.

Also, if you're there around Canada Day, stick around for the fireworks if they have them when you're there. It's usually a good show.

[attachment=0]cf_amusementparkride_image.jpg[/attachment] I found this under Wonder Mountain's Guardian. CF trademarked this, so maybe this is their way of branding their dark rides?

I remember that being trademarked a while ago (don't remember a logo). At the time, someone mentioned it as being either a dark ride or for Haunt. Voyage to the Iron Reef was trademark as well. So, yes.