-inversions

-B&M

-more theming than what we got with levi and behe

-not ziz pls (hopefully renanin)

-goes through the forest behind splash works

-SUPER FUN AND AWESOME pls

SO STOKED!!!

words are yummy

yes, yes they are. You agree with what I'm saying though right?

I guess, but with Cedar Fair's current spending habits, it doesn't seem real that they would do two major projects like so.

With that, I still don't want to see another B&M. Give me a Mack or RMC.

kings dominion needs another coasters, it's been 5 years, and by 2016 6. valley fair as well. 2016 is probably CW, VF, and KD's big year for a coaster

VF will get a $10,000,000 - $15,000,000 coaster

KD with the $20,000,000 + coaster

CW with the $25,000,000 +

Still cheering on this design though, tweaked it up a bit too! since that launch is too small!

canada_s_wonderland_2016_wingrider_layout.thumb.png.1c8646ce484c5ba2193dcd340afd5718.png

kings dominion needs another coasters, it's been 5 years, and by 2016 6. valley fair as well. 2016 is probably CW, VF, and KD's big year for a coaster

VF will get a $10,000,000 - $15,000,000 coaster

KD with the $20,000,000 + coaster

CW with the $25,000,000 +

Still cheering on this design though, tweaked it up a bit too! since that launch is too small!

My choice is going to be either a Dive Coaster (tallest and most inversions), A B&M Flyer or B&M wing coaster with TWO launches following pretty much close to your layout.

I believe we'll see one of three things:

1: B&M's answer to helix/blue fire, with at least two launches & multiple inversions.

2: World's tallest dive machine, also taking the record for inversions (*possibly* worlds only standup dive machine?)

3:B&M will sit this one out, & CW will either catch onto the Mack launcher or RMC craze (Maybe not Mack, but I could see RMC, as by then six flags may be saturated with them, meaning Le Monstre may be Canada's first RMC, & CF will eventually start working with RMC at some point IMO)

OR

**Highly unlikely** by large construction project, they mean they're redoing that entire side of the park doing the splash stuff next year, B&M in 2016, & RMC redo of Minebuster in 2017 (HIGHLY unlikely, but possible, as the park has stated this project could take a few years).

Anyway, whatever we get, it's going to be MASSIVE

The site looks fairly large after seeing it last weekend. Here's hoping for more water park updates and a new looping coaster of some sort, which will hopefully not be B&M for a bit more excitement in the lineup. There are so many other phenomenal coasters out there by other manufactures that we're missing out on in a major way. A launched looper from Premier, Intamin, Mack or S&S would really be something to make losing SkyRider worth it.

2016 is going to be a really exciting year.

1: B&M's answer to helix/blue fire, with at least two launches & multiple inversions.

This is something I would like to see. Especially with floorless trains and a decently forceful layout.

(*possibly* worlds only standup dive machine?)

Maybe the park will ad a record-breaking GCI woodie. Do you guys think it's too close to Minebuster to put in?

We will get a 10 million dollar RMC makeover soon, WMG cost 10 million so doing a RMC make over is probably in 2 years.

... spoken with great authority. If I hadn't known better I would never have known you were just making stuff up based on what you want to see at the park with no regard for the fact that we have no idea what the park is doing, they haven't given us any real hints and we don't even know if Cedar Fair has any interest in Iron Horsing a coaster. For all we know Six Flags may have exclusivity as they mentioned that recently (though the way it was worded leaves it open to interpretation)... we really have no clue.

Planning a trip to CW and that area May of next year. I am seeing that the park opened for daily opearation the week after Victoria Day. Called the park today and they said they didn't open for daily operation until the first week of June. Can any of you in the area advise on this so I can set dates accordingly?

Hey who knows, maybe GCI may start to do hybrid re - tracking? One can only dream

That would be interesting, a hybrid GCI, that sounds very unlikely though.

If you guys are looking for an inverting woodie, but Six Flags has exclusivity to RMC, maybe GCI could do it. I saw in one of Robb's IAAPA interviews that GCI designed the Millennium Flyer trains to do heart line rolls. I know I'm in la-la land but it's an idea.

Planning a trip to CW and that area May of next year. I am seeing that the park opened for daily opearation the week after Victoria Day. Called the park today and they said they didn't open for daily operation until the first week of June. Can any of you in the area advise on this so I can set dates accordingly?

The last three years (and likely more) the park has started daily operation the week after the Victoria day weekend, so I think it is safe to assume that will be the case next year.

I think that the new coaster would be a wing coaster because it would be probably called ziz which is a flying beast and the space that they have would be perfect.

Excited

Edited by nicman