TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

That's why I need to get them to order me an extra one! Haha, brand new out of the shrink wrap right into my basement in front of the big screen. Now that's comfort! Can't wait to go over that first drop in the back row with those clamshell restraints.

Not sure if everyone her caught this; they hope for Leviathan's lift to go around 4.5m per second (50% faster than Behemoth's). Even though this is chain lift, it's going to be a quick ascent to the top!

Not sure if everyone her caught this; they hope for Leviathan's lift to go around 4.5m per second (50% faster than Behemoth's). Even though this is chain lift, it's going to be a quick ascent to the top!

That's good to hear as the B&M hypers are slower than a snail going up the lift! I'm still a little shocked of the angle of the lift, I thought it would be much steeper than it is... Did anyone ever find out the actual ange of it?

That's good to hear as the B&M hypers are slower than a snail going up the lift! I'm still a little shocked of the angle of the lift, I thought it would be much steeper than it is... Did anyone ever find out the actual ange of it?

Sure they're slower than the cable lifts, but they a much quicker than most lifts. Ride Diamondback then go ride Flight Deck, Vortex, or The Beast or ride Goliath then ride Georgia Cyclone, MindBender, or Ninja if you want to see slow lifts.

Sure they're slower than the cable lifts, but they a much quicker than most lifts. Ride Diamondback then go ride Flight Deck, Vortex, or The Beast or ride Goliath then ride Georgia Cyclone, MindBender, or Ninja if you want to see slow lifts.

If you want slow lifts, visit Japan.