TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

God I really hope that's the innovation they add to this ride. 300 foot B&M with kuka arm that rips your nuts off and feeds them to you...instant #1.

And people said B&M doesn't make intense rides anymore...wait till they get a load of this!

Am I wrong to think the " leaked" picture is fake, due to the old school trains, and Levithon is really a huge mega looper, which Canada's Wonderland is really lacking?

R

You quite possibly are as you're trying to prject the image to be of something you want,rather than what's really there.

Any time a park gets ready to announce it's new "toy" of course the internet traffic increases as regardless of where it's at everyone wants to know....I'm just betting that there will be people saying "I'm not gonna ride it cuz the layout isn't what I thought or wanted" (like we saw with some of the KD fanboys who got overworked about I305 when they saw the layout two years ago) sp no doubt we'll get the same complaints about this ride as well.

Nobody is complaining or saying it's going to be a bad ride, but come on, even the most Canadian B&M Fanboy types can agree that it would be cooler if it really has something special or different than Behemoth?!

It's going to be a giant B&M, it will be reliable, smooth, and a people eater. That's great for the park! I just can't help but think it would be a bit 'greater' if it was something a bit more different than what they already have.

BTW, have any of us thrown out the 'Aquatrax' word yet?!?! B&M MEGA AQUATRAX!!!!! There, it's been said!

Hahaha unfortunately I have to let you know I beat you to the punch..

BUT THAT WOULD BE SO TOTALLY WICKED..

In a we decided to take an amazing, albeit abandoned idea from intamin, kinda way

I have faith in Mister Bolliger and Mister Mabillard, I think the crazy rides they have been building in asia will spawn some amazing ideas stateside!

Not to disrupt the intense speculation, but is anyone else worrying a bit about the comfortableness of those restraints? I know B&M's haven't had an issue with restraints in the past, but given the overwhelming speed & hype of this 400+ footer . . . I just don't know!

God I really hope that's the innovation they add to this ride. 300 foot B&M with kuka arm that rips your nuts off and feeds them to you...instant #1.

That's what I'm picturing...EXACTLY!!!!

Well you know, now that the space shuttle is retired, we had to do something with the Canadarm.

I think B&M is gonna do something a lot like Intimidator or Millennium. They have to stay competitive, and for sure they aren't gonna sit back while Intamin takes the lead. The park's got a Behemoth style ride already, it wouldn't make much sense to make a taller version... Not all that marketable. I'm sure that we'll see something unique and amazing that should yet again put B&M at the top of enthusiasts lists.

Maybe they're developing the worlds first combination barbershop and coaster. Get your haircut while you wait! The ride will take care of all the loose hairs. And the gift shop could sell the hair and market it as some sort of used seat cushioning.

Never been to CW. but would like to. Kinda watching all the speculation going on about "Leviathan", and is it just me, or is that overbanked turn in the graphic look like it might almost be an elongated corkscrew. Or is the graphic just simply "that" overbanked? Maybe I see an inversion where there is none.....just saying! Anywho, we will find out soon.

"

TPDave posted this a few pages back, but I think it went unnoticed:

What if they are placing this ride 'on top of' behemoth, creating a dueling/racing B&M hyper combo.

I mean, that would be one of the more believable reasons to build it. While I am happy with every

large coaster being build period, I can't help thinking about how odd it is to build two virtually the

same coasters in 5 years.

TPDave posted this a few pages back, but I think it went unnoticed:

What if they are placing this ride 'on top of' behemoth, creating a dueling/racing B&M hyper combo.

I mean, that would be one of the more believable reasons to build it. While I am happy with every

large coaster being build period, I can't help thinking about how odd it is to build two virtually the

same coasters in 5 years.

The footers are on the other side of the park...

Plus this is supposed to be 300+ feet tall, and I'm sure B&M and Canada's Wonderland aren't stupid and will make this differ from Behemoth.