TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Missed Credits: Coasters you COULD have...

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any kiddie coasters.

Flashback at SFOT and Boomerang at SFFT (I've ridden one boomerang...that's enough)

Poltergeist at SFFT (I'd been on Flight of Fear and figured it was pretty much the same thing, and I didn't feel like waiting).

Woodstock Express at Cedar Point...don't know why...I was right there, with a kid and everything.

Mulholland Madness at DCA...wild mouses are pretty much all the same to me.

BTMRR at Disneyland....just never got around to it.

I think that's it.

super - definitely not a credit whore - trooper

One of my biggest regrets was missing the Voyage credit at Holiday World. Mostly because everyone gave me crap about it all day(thats right Dave!), and expected me to not ride anything the whole trip. I did finally get my first Deja Vu credit on the trip!. I also missed Psyclone, I had plenty of chances to ride it however my lovely brother never wanted to go with me because apparently its a rough ride. Then it was torn down, and now he laughs at me because he made me miss it! Dang First borns!!!

One of my biggest regrets was missing the Voyage credit at Holiday World. Mostly because everyone gave me crap about it all day(thats right Dave!), and expected me to not ride anything the whole trip. I did finally get my first Deja Vu credit on the trip!. I also missed Psyclone, I had plenty of chances to ride it however my lovely brother never wanted to go with me because apparently its a rough ride. Then it was torn down, and now he laughs at me because he made me miss it! Dang First borns!!!

+Millennium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, American Eagle, Ragin' Cajun, Vertical Velocity, Goliath, X, Revolution, Superman: The Escape...am I missing any?

Yeah those I really didnt want to go on, had too long of lines, or was being forced on so I had to go in excape mode. . Not to explain myself to someone that wasnt even there, but American Eagle was down when I got there, Ragin' Cajun had a 45 minute line, and I have been on Revolution. Is there anything else you can find out about me from my coaster count?

• 1 year later...

I haven't really skipped or missed that many coasters unless there was a height restriction:

Hercules at Dorney because I was afraid at the time

Canyon Blaster at Great Escape because it broke down

Road Runner Express at Great Escape because I wasn't a Credit Whore at the time.

Kiddie Coaster at Gillian's Wonderland Pier because I couldn't find it

Kiddie Coaster at Playland Park because I was too tall.

Taxi Jam at Kings Dominion & Canada's Wonderland because I was too tall.

Minor Mike at Adventuredome because I was too tall.

Well I went to Alton Towers and Portaventura when I was younger. Meaning that I only have Runaway Mine Train and Tami-Tami. I will get my Alton Towers credits in April so I'm not too annoyed about that. I'm not sure when I'm going to Portaventura though.

EDIT: I also missed out on Scooby Doo in Movie World Australia. It was closed. I was very disappointed due to hearing great things from it!

The one that annoys me the most is Fahrenheit @ Hersheypark.

I was there last year on may 24 and as the most of you will know it got stuck in the Cobraroll that day and we didn't had the time to wait. It was running later that day but we then we had to a couple of hours more.

----Hans

Psyclone @ SFMM - I only went to SFMM once while it was still up and I was too scared to ride it.

Old Space Mountain @ Disneyland - Too scared.

Tony Hawk's Big Spin @ SFDK - Thought it spun too much, didn't want to take a chance and ride it.

Spider @ Lagoon - Closed, probably wouldn't have ridden it anyway.

Percy's Engine @ SFMM - Too tall.

Flying Unicorn @ IOA - I don't even think I saw it, but if I did I probably wouldn't have ridden it (scared).

Hulk @ IOA - Too small.

Dueling Dragons @ IOA - Too small.

Mummy @ USO - Wasn't built yet.

Woody's Woodpecker Nuthouse Coaster @ USO - Same situation as Flying Unicorn.

All WDW (only Magic Kingdom) coasters - Too scared.

My coaster-count could be a lot higher

Since I used to be terrified of coasters, this is going to be an embarrassingly long list:

Busch Gardens:

-Alpengeist (scared)

-Apollo's Chariot (scared)

-Loch Ness Monster (scared)

-Big Bad Wolf (scared)

Dorney Park:

-Talon (scared)

-Hercules (scared, thankfully)

-Thunderhawk (scared)

-Laser(scared)

-Steel Force (scared)

Six Flags Worlds of Adventure/Geauga Lake:

-Double Loop (scared)

-Big Dipper (scared)

-Raging Wolf Bobs (scared)

-Batman: Knight Flight/Dominator (scared)

-Villain (scared)

-Thunderhawk (scared)

-X-flight (scared)

-Steel venom (scared)

-Beaver Land Mine Ride (didn't know about it)

-Head Spin (didn't know about it, would of been scared anyway)

Sesame Place:

-Vapor Trail (scared - I was little, the roller skater seemed big)

King's Island:

-Beast (left before I got to ride it)

-Son of Beast (closed - freezing rain)

-Vortex (closed - freezing rain)

-Flight Deck (closed- freezing rain)

-Invertigo (closed - freezing rain)

King's Dominion:

-Hypersonic XLC (my friend lost his wallet, so instead of riding Hypersonic we spend the rest of the day futilely looking for it.)

Cedar Point:

-Junior Gemini (Didn't bother)

-Woodstock Express (Didn't bother)

------------

Total credits missed: 28

Regret for not riding anything at Geauga Lake: Infinite

Any of the coasters in parks in S. California, other than Knotts, Disney, and Magic Mountain.

Because I only went to Knotts, Disney and Magic Mountain on travel visits.

Sad, but true.

Not many for me, but there are a few:

California's Great America:

Taxi Jam (lines)

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom:

Roadrunner Express (lines)

Boomerang Coast To Coaster (after the Knott's one, I didn't want to ride but since I've heard that it is smoother maybe I should have)

Cedar Point:

Jr. Gemini (I'm not stealing a kid)

Woodstock Express (I didn't think about it when we were right next to it and then ran out of time)

Fun Forest Amusement Park:

Rainbow Chaser (I didn't want to buy a ticket to ride a kiddie coaster)

Nascar Cafe:

Speed (When I went five years ago I didn't think the ride was worth $10. However, now that I know more about the ride I want to try it next time I am in Vegas)

Other than these, I have ridden every coaster at every park I have visited unless it was closed on every single one of my visits (this is the case with Dragon at Traintown and Flashback at Six Flags Magic Mountain).

Astroworld:

Texas Cyclone - Not sure why I didn't ride. It was a LONG day. I think maybe our Son wanted to go on something else and nobody else did.

Six Flags Over Texas:

Batman The Ride - Again, not sure why we didn't ride. We had the Q-bot that day too.

Titan - Same as above

California's Great America:

(all credits here were missed because the park got WAY busy the day we were there)

Demon

Grizzly

Invertigo

Vortex

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Boomerang (didn't feel like getting a headache that day)

Kong (same as above)

Zonga (was closed day we were there)