TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

07-08 School Year

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first day was meh...

Didn't have a problem finding my classes except Algebra which on the other side of school. In most of my classes I'm with alot of slackers that really don't care which pisses me off. I have lunch with my girlfriend and some of my junior high friends. Tomorrow will just be worse.

I never have the next class in the same building or floor. I go

2nd floor V building

Ist floor Main

2nd floor V building

3rd floor main

Gym on the other side of Campus

Lunch

3rd floor main

Band Building

2nd floor main

Ouch. That sucks. I go all over the place this year, too.

1 - 4th Floor World Languages at Central Academy

2 - 3rd Floor at Central Academy

(Bus to Pappajohn Center)

3 - 3rd Floor at Pappajohn Center

4 - Bus to Roosevelt High School

5 - 3rd Floor at Roosevelt

Lunch

6 - 3rd Floor at Roosevelt (5 and 6 are on two totally different parts of three - you have to go down to the second floor to get from one to the other)

7 - 2nd Floor at Roosevelt

Freshman year was fun. I liked it, at least. Be nice to the upperclassmen and you'll be fine.

I'm really excited to pass my morning classes because I'm getting college credit in at least two of them (AP Biology and German I/II). That's what Central Academy and World Languages is. All about college credit. Pappajohn is just the overflow building now. There aren't many teachers over there, but I think they're remodeling it and putting everything at Pappajohn soon.

I started my sophomore year August 17th. Its not too bad actually, definitely already speeding by. My classes are:

Religion

Honors Pre Calculus

Advanced Spanish 2

Honors English 2

P.E.

Ceramics

Honors Chemistry

Good luck with Honors Chemistry! I hated it last year, but that's only because I didn't like my teacher.

I have a feeling this year is going to be a lot of work (which I expected, since I've heard Junior year is the hardest). I'm taking:

Honors Physics

AP Psychology

Honors Pre Calculus

English 3

AP French

U.S. History

But so far I don't dislike anything (I only started yesterday though, so maybe that's why).

I like my schedule.

I get my boring english class over first. I have a long 2nd period study hall which is awesome. I have a great algebra teacher for 3rd. Drumline 4th. Spanish 2 5th which I dont really like. Lunch (meh whatever). W Geo is boring but its not too bad. Then IPC last but it's getting better now that I'm meeting people.

We only have 2 floors in my highschool and all my classes are in the same area except algebra but thats not too far away.

I never have the next class in the same building or floor. I go

2nd floor V building

Ist floor Main

2nd floor V building

3rd floor main

Gym on the other side of Campus

Lunch

3rd floor main

Band Building

2nd floor main

Ouch. That sucks. I go all over the place this year, too.

I've been in school 4 days and yeah it does suck. Its a small school has alot of tradition. The school only has like 450 students but really spread out campus. 120 students are in band the band program is amazing. They have been to Carnegie Hall,somewhere in Boston, the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and this year we are going to The Kennedy Center in Washington D.C.! Only 3 High Schools in the US where invited and we little Hendersonville High where invited!