TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Destination: Disturbia - Journey to Niflheim [NL]

Firstly an apology to those who follow my projects here for keeping you lot in the dark.

I've been rather busy working on my latest project "Destination: Disturbia - Journey to Niflheim", which is a major dark ride project. Despite my lack of advertising, the project page at the NLDC has already received 100 hits since it went up a few days ago, so it looks to me like this ride is going to be a big hit!

The only place for ALL the info is -->-->HERE<--<

As usual, I've been busy working on the things that don't usually feature in coaster projects; this time some truly gruesome graphics that will send chills right down your spine, some neat perspective tricks, a static madhouse style revolving room trick that both looks the part and makes you feel totally upside down and a bag full of other surprises!

That's not to mention a really great storyline this time, and the first outing for my new 3DS support system on the exterior track which I will soon be displaying.

As usual, I'd be delighted for feedback, suggestions, sensible improvements and the rest.

If you have any spooky images which would work well as textures, I would be delighted to find out more.

Until I have more news, I bid you farewell,

jrrcoasterfan

P.S. Don't die screaming

1277-31376-lg.jpg.7a243b571cf7ae0ea9176133336637b3.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, nothing to do with that silly movie; I haven't even seen it, and don't intend on doing so. Came up with this title long before the film was released, so any similarity is coincidental although the hype from the film seems to have generated some interest in the ride so I'm quite happy to share a similar name

A couple of my Niflheim gouls have decided to join TPR because they like the sound of you guys so much, so watch out for some contact from beyond the grave in this thread real soon!

Don't tell them where you live though - they might just come and catch up with you sometime, and without Odin around who knows what might happen!

No, nothing to do with that silly movie; I haven't even seen it, and don't intend on doing so. Came up with this title long before the film was released, so any similarity is coincidental although the hype from the film seems to have generated some interest in the ride so I'm quite happy to share a similar name

A couple of my Niflheim gouls have decided to join TPR because they like the sound of you guys so much, so watch out for some contact from beyond the grave in this thread real soon!

Don't tell them where you live though - they might just come and catch up with you sometime, and without Odin around who knows what might happen!

It ain't silly! That was a GREAT movie!

Greetings from beyond the grave from Edwin Mould; prisoner no. 666 cell 52B. Life in the freezing eternity of Niflheim gets a bit boring so you interesting souls might just be the tonic for my boredom. I've been dead to your world for over a hundred years; punished for my terrible crimes.

Now, please, I insist, pick my long dead brains with your questions? I know more about Niflheim than you can shake a frozen stick at! And I have a question for you mortals before I go…

Maria said to John, My father is your father, and my mother is your mother, and yet we are not brother and sister. Now tell me mortals, what was Maria? Your guesses please, along with your questions!

Much love from the cold side of Hell,

Egwin Mould

Greetings from beyond the grave from Edwin Mould; prisoner no. 666 cell 52B. Life in the freezing eternity of Niflheim gets a bit boring so you interesting souls might just be the tonic for my boredom. I've been dead to your world for over a hundred years; punished for my terrible crimes.

Now, please, I insist, pick my long dead brains with your questions? I know more about Niflheim than you can shake a frozen stick at! And I have a question for you mortals before I go…

Maria said to John, My father is your father, and my mother is your mother, and yet we are not brother and sister. Now tell me mortals, what was Maria? Your guesses please, along with your questions!

Much love from the cold side of Hell,

Egwin Mould

That was cool. Just plain cool.

So, since you invited us to pick your brain with questions...can we ask you who Maria is?

Hey Egwin!

I wondered if you’d be the first to make contact - I would ask you how things are looking down in Niflheim, but without any eyeballs in your sockets you probably can’t tell me

Anyway, how’s the food tasting? Rotten fish isn’t much to my taste, but it’s probably all you’ll be getting down there for a while. There’s a rumour things have been getting a bit colder recently? Some new prisoners arrived or something? Maybe you’ve heard a bit about something going on?

Now go easy on these TPR members please Mouldy, you’re riddling them something rotten with that one! You’ve frightened Vffreak07 and Giovanolafan isn’t nearly close enough to thinking outside the box. If anyone else has some ideas then get e’m up! There must be someone on here who is clever enough to see the answer! Sometimes you have to avoid trust to solve a riddle.

I’m also surprised no one has asked you what you’re doing in Niflheim and even more surprised you haven’t told them, it’s not like you usually hide your crimes!

Is Madame Skulking ok next door? You know, prisoner no. 665 cell 52A? The one you have a crush on.

P.S. Remember to be careful, Queen Nashia may suspect something, so use your time on here wisely.

Mouldy Egwin made thee blush,

But mortal now I tell thee hush;

There’s secrets here that costeth life,

Words that could cause a pile of strife.

You’re digging deep into the dark,

Don’t think this is some kind of lark!

When Niflheim should first rear its head,

Well mortal then you would infact be dead!

The world in which you choose to live

Formed within the great divide.

On one side, fire and burning coals

And on the other, just frozen souls!

Our Empress and our Royal Queen

Is often here but rarely seen.

Quick to temper, harsh and queer;

She owns our souls and binds us near.

Actually sorry dude I can't join you. I have to attend a football game. Howabout tomorrow night?

Also since you're from that neifheim place or whatever, why does it say you're in Cali?

Oh and why are you in Prison? Did you do a no no?

*Robb don't ban this guy this is fun!*

Greetings and shivers from my very icy cell,

Maria? Why she is my muse, coasterfreak101. I ended her life and I still love her in death, in the same obsessive manner.

Giovanolafan, you think too clearly. But I do like your thought process. I can almost feel your neurons firing. You need to take care to avoid the unpredictable paradox; unpredictability is the root of fallibility, remember that.

JR my friend, coaster guru almighty, you make your clues too subtly. Yet you are correct, sometimes you have to avoid trust to solve a riddle. Maria? Maria is my muse. But we must answer what she was. She WAS a liar. And a good one at that. You’ve all just made that great intellectual leap to the answer of my riddle.

I murdered Mary Deriver and I reside in Niflheim as penance for it, Giovanolafan. In life I was her devoted servant, but it was never enough. She died in the bed where I killed her, beside her wretched husband, see: - http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/i31526

Madame Skulking, pleasure to see you here. Don’t be too harsh on the mortals here! When you taste blood, there’s nothing stopping you. Some things never change!

“Oh and why are you in Prison? Did you do a no no?”

Do you really want to know the truth, Vffreak07? She doesn’t have the title of Death Nurse for nothing! In the Second World War she ended the lives of hundreds of injured service men, taking pleasure in the pain of their final breath. As soon as she was tending to them alone, Madam Skulking would strangle them slowly to death.

I end with my second riddle and I wish you better luck this time round:-

***What is the difference between a lady and her mirror ?***

I wish you luck as always, the fun is my great pleasure,

Egwin Mould