TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ATTENTION - BIG MIKE rides 500th coaster!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarmor - That is a good idea! Maybe I would make the TPR 2008 Calendar then. It would have to be a secret shoot though, or Larry would be spying on me.

Noxegon - Thanks for the compliment and congrats to yourself for being over a 1000, but I am coming after ya.

Ron, my final roomie to check in lol. Sorry about the snoring. I always tell Elissa to put me with someone who can sleep through it. Or pass out. Guess I will never room with Lou Anyway, you were a great guy and loved the life and excitement you showed in all you did! Hope to meet again for sure.

Tommioh - Thanks! I loved always passing you and yelling "Tommy" when we walked by each other. You always had a smile on your face just like me. Hope to see you again soon.

Natatomic - Thanks for sending me some nice love and congrats at hitting 100!! I am sorry if I made you feel puny. Feeling bad now, I make it my mission to help you increase your count. When I am in your area, you are my official riding partner!

Beemer Boy - I appreciate your thanks and enjoy that you notice that I am a very polite person, always have been, always will. Being very nice, let me give you some advice. Larry said he never met you yet, best to keep it that way!

Ed my friend - Was my pleasure to meet you and sit across from you and Piers on the bus. You were very cool. Thanks for reminding me of that phone book dabacle.

Rapids Nerd - I love it when I get random thanks from the TPR community. Thanks you very much. Thank goodness people are coming through with thier thanks, or all we would have is a lot of insults from jealous Larry.

Peace, Big Mike

Dear Little Roasty,

What took you soooo long to congratulate??

We have chatted for over a year now, by far the person I have messaged most on TPR, and my future roomie one day on a TPR trip, so this congrats really warms my heart.

Thanks very much but the Wings still rule over the Flames.

Peace, Big Mike

Well done Big Mike!

I'm hitting #500 in Japan, so we'll be about the same when that trip is over.

Tom - are you also planning to gain 120 pounds (60 kilos) to be the same as RotundMike?

For me, that would be phsycially impossible.

I tried gaining 14lbs when I was stateside earlier this year, ate almost nothing but crappy fast food for almost 3 weeks, and ended up gaining no weight whatsoever.

Not even after 10 slyders at White Castle!!!

Rapids Nerd - I love it when I get random thanks from the TPR community. Thanks you very much. Thank goodness people are coming through with thier thanks, or all we would have is a lot of insults from jealous Larry.

It's a big accomplishment and like Bender said "I just wanted to be part of the moment".

As Yogart said "Your velcome."

May the Schwartzkopf be wit you.

I tried gaining 14lbs when I was stateside earlier this year, ate almost nothing but crappy fast food for almost 3 weeks, and ended up gaining no weight whatsoever.

Not even after 10 slyders at White Castle!!!

Yay for fast metabolisms!

The congrats seem to be slowing down, and as Joe said, 6 pages is good, but we all need to get it up to double digits to show the proper congratulations that a 500 coaster count and a very nice guy deserves!

Mattty and Homer, Thanks you for displaying your coolness and dropping in to say congrats, it is much appreciated!

Bruno my buddy, always nice to hear back from you again, not so nice to always hear from you Larry, but I guess you just want to get it up to double digits, so keep the insults coming.

Non German Tom.. Thank you very much and have a fantastic time in Japan, and make sure you tease Uncool Rich since I am not there to do it.

I took a trip to Montreal just to stay ahead of you Non German Tom.

Keep the congrats coming everybody!

Peace, Big Mike

Thanks Anthony, but quad digits has about as much a chance of me hitting as Uncool Rich has a chance of becoming cool.

I would be more satisfied to get 10 boob credits than 1000 coasters

Hope you had a good time in the Midwest and say hi to your Dad for me.

Cool Rich, it is nice to know I have Huge Big Mike fans lol. I really hope I am with you when you hit 500 instead of being alone like I was. It is more special with good friends!

I have a secret plan up my sleeve just in case the congrats slow before I hit 10 pages

I don't know who feels worse, you as a Notre Dame fan or me as a Michigan fan?

Nadia, there was no big celebration at all I am saving the special festive occasion until we meet and there can be hugs all around!

The Mainland Europe trip would be ideal and we can raise that count of yours too!

I will save a seat next to me on the bus and kick Uncool Rich back to the front where he belongs.

Electerik, I think you are a little low on that prediction. I bet 75% of the 500 were coasters I thought were really crappy. I am not usually too pleased riding most coasters.

This weekend was a whole host of kiddie coasters and boomerangs, ugh!

Wrebbit, thanks for the congrats! I know I cant be 25 times ahead of you. That would mean you only have 20 coasters and you must have rode more than that on the Mini Europe trip with us??

Electerik is not the only master of math around here

Thanks for everyone who has congratulated so far and tell a friend to come say hello too! Tell them to write something like "Cool Rich sent me"

Peace, Big Mike

Even though I am a huge Corpulent Mike fan I think double figures is asking for a lot. I am curious what Mike will do for me next year when I get 500.

Corpulent Mike will do nothing for you except make a post in this thread to make himself look popular.

The Big Loser Top 3 list

3 - Michigan Wolverines

2 - The buffet table when Corpulent Mike arrives

1 - People who promotes themselves endlessly for no good reason

Hey Larry! Where ya been dude?? Its been 4 days since your last insults. Thats way too long.

I am off all week this week, whatcha wanna do??

I still have my superball.

Team Thriller, you are wayyyyy ahead of me when I was 14. I was a little chicken as a kid and would hang out with Mom when Bro rode with Dad. What a loser I was back then. What a complete opposite of me today, now very cool and a winner over Larry at anything we compete at.

How does a person join Team Thriller?? Sounds fun.

Peace, Big Mike

Congrats on hitting a milestone. I couldn't promote myself if my life depended on it. I just end up annoying everyone.

Someone needs to add you to the Dictionary/Encyclopedia thread, and as for a Little Robby Robb character, we've been through all that already.

Also, did Nigel ever get back to you about spilling the chips (fries) on his coach floor?

gater.jpg.a65a5088ea0026de4ed172295a24776f.jpg

You including this in your count?