TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2008 Trips! Download the flyers here!

There should always be consent for boob credits. That's just common politeness.

I will say, though, that it is very odd that the person that creates and runs Elissa Bingo to keep all trip participants entertained is never offered any new boob credits. Unfair!

I also think at this point that Elissa Bingo is sort of played out. So look for a brand new and different game on the '08 trips. It will still be fun, you'll still get to torture Elissa, and there will still be awesome prizes!

dt

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read those tow posts together as "you still get to torture chris"

I think this is a most excellent idea. And if there is a bingo, Chris wearing a tiara or brandishing a sceptor must be a square.

My green spotted dolphin/killer whale currently resides by my desk.

(Thanks again for running the game and the prizes)

Jon *Spain '07 Elissa Bingo Co-champion* Azevedo

I have a Birthday Tiara, I could bring along on the Europe tour....

"Just in case."

(Edit: And a pic to prove... hee hee hee.)

BirthdayTiara.jpg.35b12ea62f5d883872088ad249511871.jpg

Ain't it somethin'??? All plastic and tiny and all? Laugh.

^Good point! Our single ladies have also done (and enjoyed) this option!

Lou roomed with Dave. I don't think Dave was gay.

BTW, I rather enjoyed hanging out with the panthers on during part of the Japan trip. They know how to have fun! No, not that sort of fun...

^i don't think any of the guys mind sharing a room with Lou...

Anyways, i came up with another question: ATM's

Being kind of a souvenir freak, I'm planning on getting lots of t-shirts, coffee-mugs and i don't know what. But i don't like running around with $200+ dollars in my wallet. So how often do we get near a cash machine that accepts my card. My card has Maestro (not MasterCard!), it's the symbol with the blue and red overlapping circles

As scary as it is to carry cash, you'll definitely want to bring some. Maybe travelers checks would be a better option as you can usually change those at the hotels. I've been to parks way too many times where their ATM machine is broken!

Flyers for the 2008 TPR China Trip and 2008 TPR Tokyo Trip will be going up tonight for previous trip participants, then shortly after for everyone!

Start getting excited now!

This means once everyone decides on which trip they're doing, spots could go fast!

I know the deadline for Europe is October 28th, but when will the list of participant be announced?

Just take a deep breath and be patient...the news will be coming soon, but give them a little time. Also remember the flyer states all registrations must be postmarked by the 28th. So it may take a week or so to go through everything and compile a list. All will be revealed as soon as it is remotely possible I am sure!!!

Flyers for China & Tokyo 2008 have been posted!

Like it says in the first post, if you are planning on sending in a deposit, and you have not sent it yet, please email us at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com and let us know so we can "pencil" you in. That will really help us plan and be able to give everyone an idea of final price, if we think there will be a lottery, etc, much sooner!

Thanks!

--Robb

I know the deadline for Europe is October 28th, but when will the list of participant be announced?

Just take a deep breath and be patient...the news will be coming soon, but give them a little time. Also remember the flyer states all registrations must be postmarked by the 28th. So it may take a week or so to go through everything and compile a list. All will be revealed as soon as it is remotely possible I am sure!!!

it's so long... but those who waits for something good, don't wait forever?

^i don't think any of the guys mind sharing a room with Lou...

Anyways, i came up with another question: ATM's

Being kind of a souvenir freak, I'm planning on getting lots of t-shirts, coffee-mugs and i don't know what. But i don't like running around with $200+ dollars in my wallet. So how often do we get near a cash machine that accepts my card. My card has Maestro (not MasterCard!), it's the symbol with the blue and red overlapping circles

You may actually find one of these handy...

http://www.cashpassportcard.com/

$1.50aud (for me anyways =P) in most places in the world, a little more for some, for each transaction and it spits out money in your local currency.

It works similar to a bank account with a debit card. Load it with some funds and spend spend spend!

I have used them in China and Japan without fail. You can withdraw from anywhere that accepts Visa credit cards and top up with more whenever you like.