TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2008 Trips! Download the flyers here!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the: What is the REAL story about the buses in Europe. Somebody mentioned a super-stretch, and a double decker was mentioned.

A: Double Decker is out. We would have to also hire a luggage truck, and I worry about fitting under all those low overpasses on the way to some of hte smaller parks. europe now has a larger 65 passenger bus that we will consider if we can't fill two buses.

I liked the idea of a bigger bus, not fun for those who don't get a spot at the end, but they really want to go...

^This is correct!

We've also had participants duck out a bit early from a tour.

You will still need to pay the full price, and arrange all of your transportation to get you to/from where we are if you do not meet up with us at the starting point.

Let me know if you need any other details.

Ok...I have read about unaccompanied minors..and a sort of room-mate profiling form. One can't help but notice the predominately male presence of the forum. What is the response regarding single females? I am very interested in taking a trip with TPR, but so far I have been unable to convince any of my buddies to consider taking time off for a coaster oriented vacation... I know! I don't know what they are thinking either!! I don't mean any form of insult to the fellas, but I'm not sure I'm ready to room with ya!

Thanks!

Elissa will be able to tell you exact numbers, but I want to say on our Midwest trip we had about 10 single females, and on the Japan trip we had 3 or 4.

Yes it is primarily a male dominated hobby (trust me, I would like to see more single females in the hobby!) but each trip we have had our fair share of women participants.

--Robb

^This is correct!

We've also had participants duck out a bit early from a tour.

You will still need to pay the full price, and arrange all of your transportation to get you to/from where we are if you do not meet up with us at the starting point.

Let me know if you need any other details.

thanks thats answered my question perfectly, im quite happy to pay for the whole trip just due to exams couldnt come straight at the start of the europe trip

I don't mean any form of insult to the fellas, but I'm not sure I'm ready to room with ya!

Thanks!

The gays (aka panthers) also make excellent roomates for the single ladies. Sometimes rooming with them works out better.

^ Yeah ! Great idea ! I'll pretend I'm gay, if I ever get a spot on the trip (fingers crossed). Seriously though, I think (most) people are there, primarily to share their passion: rollercoasters. Now from what I've seen on this site though, boob credits are not forbidden either !

when will the complete list of parks at the Europe be available?

Id be happy with ones you are considering. Im sure that Denmark isn't deamed mainland but i would like to know if the new coaster for 2008 is tempting you at all :]

when will the complete list of parks at the Europe be available?

Not till..... May, 2008 .....maybe?

Our final schedule and parks list for Japan didn't really come to us, until (literally) the tour package arrived at our doorsteps, AND in the final week before the tour started.

You'll get a general overview of several parks definitely part of the tour, as this goes along. But nothing finalized, IMhO until at least into the new year.

Patience.

I would like to reiterate my next question: Are any parks in New York State planned to be in the East Coast Trip or as an addon?

READ BEFORE YOU POST!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39067

Q: Anything on the add-ons for europe and east-coaster already?

...East Coast Add-on's are also being considered. We're looking at 3 different options at this time: Western Pennsylvania, Jersey Shore, or Toronto/Buffalo Area. The east coast add on will be BEFORE the East Coast trip. It will also be made available to people NOT on the actual tour

Hello!

Thanks for your responses...I'm having computer issues just about every time I try to respond to emails lately. But hopefully it will work this time. If not, I'll punch it again! Anyway, I'm still trying to coerce a friend to go along with me. But I can't wait much longer for them to decide!

I am very interested in the California trip that was mentioned as a possibility. I work weekends at one of the area hospitals. That gives me a lot of time during the week, but very few weekends off a year. I'll just have to see what works out.

So, thanks for the responses...and despite the comment about consents required for "boob" credits...I'll still be wary of all Belgian Dragons!

-Kerry