TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than a perfect 10....hmmm

Got it! A Spinal Tap themed coaster. The lift hill goes up to infinity......and beyond. That would be sweet.

Whatever they do, don't lose the rapids ride. If they do, I'll be like baker's chocolate, bitter. (2 snares and a cymbol fall off a cliff).

Here's mine, I posted it on Coasterbuzz too. These seem to be scattered around different forums so I'm posting this in several in hopes of easing collaboration.

hp_r1_c1

[edit: damn you guys are fast... there was what, a half hour between my post there and my post here and you already nabbed it? nice work.]

hp_r1_c1.jpg.be54a08ec2e4fd972456ac3d72e55a38.jpg

And there seem to be a couple of words at the top of r3 c4

I see what you are saying. It's practically impossible to read though. I'm wondering what the pictures are making in the upper left corner of the puzzle. It looks like an extremely zoomed in shot of something...

There is another "Hint" on that blog site. (Blog: Consistent Change.)

"Anyway, is anyone besides my girlfriend reading this? Walter, you there? Claude????"

That's confusing ... Walter and Claude are the one from B&M ... I think... Mayby things are really not what they look like!

And another thing ... http://nantimi.com/coasterSitez.html --> It's offline!! :o

If this is Hershey, I've never seen them do this great of a job with coaster nerd publicity. If it's not, it works out well for Hershey anyway. (i've thought it was HP all along) I know what the coaster is, along with knowit on coasternet.com. Your going to love it... And according to knowit, there may be a flat going in as well! This will be a great year hear in Hershey.

Before you flame me, my family knows the structural engineer resposible for GB, SR and RS. My dad also works as a software designer for Herco.

^^I saw that too. That puts a slight hole in my "it's definitely an Intamin" theory. Though I did speculate earlier that it being a B&M might be how "Things are not what they seem," or whatever that quote was. B&M could still be tricking us into THINKING it's an Intamin. Again - Nantimi=Intatmin - VERY obvious.

But TOO obvious? Hmmm...

Edit: If it IS a B&M, I wouldn't feel completely blind-sided because of these few little inconsistencies and details, but well, let's just say I'll will be $5 poorer (kids, don't gamble). I'm still 98% positive it's an Intamin.

^^I saw that too. There goes my "it's definitely an Intamin" theory. Though I did speculate earlier that it being a B&M might be how "Things are not what they seem," or whatever that quote was. B&M could still be tricking us into THINKING it's an Intamin. Again - Nantimi=Intatmin - VERY obvious.

But TOO obvious? Hmmm...

Hmmm ... I really think it's to obvious! ...

What will it be! That's the question!! And if we can believe that blog... It will be answered sooner than we think!

^ Everything up to this point has had Intamin written all over it. I would VERY surprised if it was anything else.

We've never been sure it was an Intamin ... The site (www.nantimi.com) said us that somethings aren't what they look like! (or something like that ).