TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if what i see in these pics is what everyone is talking about - why does everyone think that its an intamin coaster that is shown to be much like storm runner ? even though its a diferent type of ride all together... does it makes sense to anyone that they would add another ride pretty much just like one they already have?

I think it is far more likely that since the message mentions 0926 and those who know the secret, that it is referring to the email about finding out on 09/26 that we received after emailing CKRET.

I'm pretty sure the login/password of Nantimi's site was done last month when they gave it out themselves.

I guess no one remembers when i said it would be a "VERTICLE LIFT HILL, NOT A LAUNCH.

That's what I've been saying this whole time too.

Maybe the secret involves getting a password (finally) for the nantimi site.

I dunno...I've tried all kinds of combinations of possibly-related words over these last couple of weeks, and I've got nothing. If we were meant to unlock that secret, I wouldn't think they'd make it impossible for us to figure out. *shrugs* Or maybe I just suck at picking the right words.

I guess no one remembers when i said it would be a "VERTICLE LIFT HILL, NOT A LAUNCH.

That's what I've been saying this whole time too.

Maybe the secret involves getting a password (finally) for the nantimi site.

I dunno...I've tried all kinds of combinations of possibly-related words over these last couple of weeks, and I've got nothing. If we were meant to unlock that secret, I wouldn't think they'd make it impossible for us to figure out. *shrugs* Or maybe I just suck at picking the right words.

Have you tried "Homer" for username?

That one picture is looking like it has a norweigen loop. Has anyone been on Speed monster?

Actually.. the bottom left shows the lift/drop in the background.. and then it goes right into that swiss Norwegian triple Lutz pretzel loop thing on Speed Monster! The track on the far left on the bottom is part of that loop.

Ummmmmmm... I mentioned a pretzel loop/norwgian loop... But for some reason, everyone ignored me.

Awesome, one of the pictures is complete! I spy a Speed Monster esque pretzel loop in the bottom right picture. Weren't people saying back when we were talking about the supposed layout sketch that there appeared to be a pretzel loop?

No one mentioned this

NANTIMI HIRES OFFICE MANAGER

Natalie Vegan, 22, of Dillsburg, was hired last week for the position of Office Manager. She brings an uplifting, energetic presence to our staff. Her duties will include office supply management, quarterly budgeting, and various project assignments. We are grateful for Natalie's enthusiasm, work ethic, and attention to detail.

So, I emailed both the Office and Project managers. Heres the automated response I got back after emailing natalie@nantimi.com.

Dear Natalie,

Welcome to Nantimi, your new home of chaos and dysfunction. You have joined our company at a critical time. Profits are soaring, and partners, as you might have heard, are not speaking to each other. Don't let these personal differences deter you from your work - we value your ability to organize and we need you now more than ever.

In over 15 years of entrepreneurship, I have never seen a company grow as rapidly as Nantimi. It's the kind of speed that loosens bolts and friendships, but it's the only way to fly. I want you to know this going in. The next few weeks are enormously important. We will survive or fail on the effort put forth by our employees, by people like you.

Some have called this our 11th hour, but I think it's the beginning of something truly splendid. We shall see...

Yours truly,

Luke

CEO

Nantimi.com

GottenBaklavaCompulsion..

Not only that, but we have the same initials. Plus, my lucky number is 22, not that they would know that (I'm sure that's just another 2 reference on their part). But wow, am I really on the inside without realizing that I'm on the inside? Hahaha.

EDIT: PS: Baklava is tasty. :)

I know I'm not an active member on these boards really but I also just got the Natalie e-mail, and I think there might be something to "GottenBaklavaCompulsion..". I have no idea what but it just seems like its gotta be something.

I also am pretty sure this isn't a flying coaster, but the reference to "fly" is interesting.