TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

I'm actually not... two reasons. First, we usually only get clues when we run into dead ends. Right now, we haven't exactly hit a dead end, we just haven't found, or people haven't shared, all the puzzle pieces. Second, when we got the emails, we were all told to "play nice". As such I think it's no surprise at all that communication from Nantimi has slowed/ceased following people "joking" by making a fake video, fake puzzle pieces, and the ensuing swirl of arguments that followed each. I think we've hit the end of the game until the 26th or 27th, it's just a matter of whether we'll actually get the puzzle assembled by then.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we've hit the end of the game until the 26th or 27th, it's just a matter of whether we'll actually get the puzzle assembled by then.

Can we be sure that all of the pieces have been sent out? I suppose Nantimi wouldn't hold back on us like that so close to the announcement date (unless they are fed up with all the scammers and nay-sayers out there), but then where are the rest of the pieces? Is anyone out there not sharing with us?

C'mon, people. Nantimi is letting you in on their secret. The least you can do is pass it along to help us complete the puzzle. *bats eyes*

^^That's what I've been saying, plus I predict it being approximately 150ft tall with a beyond vertical drop and 10 or 11 inversions. Crazy? Yes. Likely? Doubt it. But I like to put my money on the crazy ideas, because when/if I'm right, it makes me look SO much cooler. 8) (I really like that smiley)

^^ lol.. I couldn't remember the new name so I had to work with what I had! Sadly I haven't been to Dutch Wonderland to ride that beast yet..

But hey.. I'd be completely satisfied with the looping monorail extension.

I never got my piece from Nantimi.. I think it was out of jealousy they didn't send me it because I've been talking to Natalie. Jerks..

I never got my piece from Nantimi.. I think it was out of jealousy they didn't send me it because I've been talking to Natalie. Jerks.

It is possible. My initials are NV (read: envy), so it's only natural that I provoke such feelings in all the men and admires I meet. *bats eyes innocently*

Pwahaha...

Get with the program CoasterEric, it's now "Kingdom Coaster." Besides, I think they're going to announce the first Monorail with 2 inversions-- remember all those "2"s that were mentioned on the website-- on the OUTSIDE of the track no less.

Actually their going to announce the revamped Dry Gulch Railroad with inversions... here's a beta video that Hershey sent me.. and me only..

You know... I really miss watching the Hershey Bears at the old arena. That place has so much character.. not to mention bathrooms on the second floor.

I guess the Giant Center is ok though.. I guess.

Sort of off topic but Hershey related. Does anyone remember the other names for Storm Runner in the naming contest?

You know... I really miss watching the Hershey Bears at the old arena. That place has so much character.. not to mention bathrooms on the second floor.

I guess the Giant Center is ok though.. I guess.

Sort of off topic but Hershey related. Does anyone remember the other names for Storm Runner in the naming contest?

Steel Stampede and Renegade

Pardon if this has already been posted, from:

http://www.trips-n-pics.com/tips/comingsoon/?lang=en&order=week&continent=1#

Hersheypark

Opening date unknown

Unknown

Looper Coaster - Intamin, Will feature both vertical lift and drop as well as many inversions

Even Elissa said in the past this site is pretty reliable, so this is probably what it wiil be.

Um, the user "Donan Michael" is currently browsing this topic.

Yea i saw that also, i wonder if it's that guy from nantimi or just some random guy on a screen name and maybe, he's reading all of the pgs that he's haven't read yet to see if we still want clues or not and if we actually wanna be involved with solving puzzles Etc.

Oh, and also to make sure Homer doesn't post any fake stuff again.

Man I am so excited to see the ACTUAL release of this ride. I just hope it isnt a let down, I know I am very excited to see if Intamin is really reverting to its old ways of hyper styled coasters. I would love to see more Intamin originals like Maverick. When Intamin just started aiming for that high and fast craze, that was like one day OMG TTD, KK, then the next UGH this thing is SUCH a waste of space, I mean they couldve built a steroids version of Maverick, and yet they didnt. So I am glad to see there using there heads again (FINALLY!)