TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are truly a select 25 receiving emails, Take this into consideration. If you are part of this now do you think you could be some of the first people to ride as well? I know I am looking way far ahead instead of next week buts its a possibility. And if not nantimi better be listening and make it one.

You know, it's going to be like a scavenger hunt trying to find all these people with the pieces. There are a LOT of coaster forums out there.

I wonder, though, what the "Play nice," part is for. Do they think we're going to be slitting throats and killing puppies in order to find all the pieces?

And since this was called "Phase 10," I really am starting to lean towards the Intamin Multi-Looper. My guess is 150-170ft tall, vertical lift, vertical (maybe beyond vertical) drop, with 10 inversions. I know it doesn't sound likely - especially for Hersheythefamilypark, but that's the conclusion I keep coming to with all these clues.

^And holy crap, I never thought of that, and while I doubt it would happen, that would be incredibly awesome. Goll, thanks a lot for getting my hopes up.

Does the track look triangular instead of boxed to anyone else? If this is the case has anyone thought about an accelerator like Furius Baco. That would be a great addition to the diverse rides already in place. I believe Furius Baco was 15 million euros, so a little over the price tag that has been floated around.

I dont think theres enough room in the blue area for this but you never know with hershey look at how they squeezed in great bear

Here's mine, I posted it on Coasterbuzz too. These seem to be scattered around different forums so I'm posting this in several in hopes of easing collaboration.

hp_r1_c1

[edit: damn you guys are fast... there was what, a half hour between my post there and my post here and you already nabbed it? nice work.]

hp_r1_c1.jpg.be54a08ec2e4fd972456ac3d72e55a38.jpg

And there seem to be a couple of words at the top of r3 c4

I see what you are saying. It's practically impossible to read though. I'm wondering what the pictures are making in the upper left corner of the puzzle. It looks like an extremely zoomed in shot of something...