TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Something new at Canada's Wonderland for 2008

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at the CW website again, and the animation is back to being Patriot. Also, someone of CWMania claims that B&M track and supports are on site, colored Yellow with an Orange spine and Blue supports, which sounds exactly like Talon's color scheme, so I'm not sure I believe it

The piece of track in picture 2 looks like the start of a curving drop to me. Since it won't be an invert or flyer, and Hypers usually don't have curving drops, I'm thinking it will be the world's tallest and fastest floorless, standing at 175 feet tall and reaching speeds of over 70 MPH.

EDIT: I forgot about the mysterious un-lit bars in the animation, so it may be taller than 175 feet.

I definitely don't hate flyers (or atleast not the B&M versions) but I would definitely be disappointed if that's what this coaster turns out to be. I think it's very very unlikely, and I'm still putting my money on a hyper, floorless, or dive machine. If it turns out to be a flyer that would make Tomb Raider even more redundant than it already is.

I'll be at the park tomorrow with Andrew (Coaster_Dude) so I'll bring along my camera and zoom lens and do some spy photography for everyone.

I dont thinks its an invert but does Canada have a B&M invert? I want a wicked floorless with a Kraken Zero-G roll. When I went on Kraken for the first time I freaked out on the roll it was so awsome!

200th POST!

Yes, Vampire at La Ronde, and CW already has an invert (but just an SLC).

This is definitely part of the pull out from the station. If I compare this to Nitro it looks very similar to the part of track that the train is rolling over in this photo: http://rcdb.com/ig1106.htm?picture=15. Alot of people are saying that it looks like talon. When i compare the color schemes of this ride and the colors on Nitro. The only thing different is that that nitro uses pink on the rails and this track uses a light orange. Besides that the colors are the same. I really think the ride is gonna be a huge hyper coaster.