TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Disney Experience

Hey Guys! This is Banks, and I'm finally getting around to posting about my online video series titled 'The Disney Experience'. Back in May, I was accepted into Disney's College Program, and am living and working here at Disney until January. During this time, I am making different chapters of this series about my experiences here.

This is mainly for my family and friends back in Texas, but I thought I would share them with my friends here at TPR, especially since I throw in TPR references every now and then. You can find them at my production website:

Banks Lee Productions

Just click on the 'Shows' tab to the left and choose 'The Disney Experience'.

Or you can go to Google Video and search for 'The Disney Experience'. I hope everyone enjoys this!

1340911807_Disneyposter.thumb.JPG.1396b225ae72c5a6674a596156cdd5ec.JPG

Poster for the show (cheesy, right?)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't expect anyone to know who I am, as I just started posting here in May, but I've been visiting this site for the past year and a half. They are cheesy, but it's on purpose. I hope more people like you magicjack also find it as entertaining, because I would love to hear feedback and even some suggestions on what other TPR members would like to see while I'm here till January.

Go to this website:

www.wdwcollegeprogram.com

You can check and see when representatives are going to be at a college near you to give a presentation, or you can do what I did and view the e-presentation online. After that you call a number they give you and conduct a phone interview with a Disney representative. If you have a big love for Disney, they tend to like that.

Hey, Chapter 6 is now online at my MySpace and website. The links are in my first post. Here's the synopsis:

Relive the final weekend of Star Wars Weekends, an event held at Disney-MGM Studios all four weekends of June 2007. This weekends celebrities include host Jay Laga'aia, Anthony Daniels, and Warwick Davis.

• 3 months later...

Well, it's been a while since I've posted something new. I've been working a lot, and just haven't had the energy to go out and shoot something. But never fear! I now present to you a music video I made highlighting Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It includes both pictures and video.

Also, if you want to check out previous Chapters, you can now go to the brand new home for them at my official website:

Banks Lee Productions

Just click on the 'Shows' tab on the left and select 'The Disney Experience'. And next time I'm not going to wait several months before posting something new. Chapter 7 is 90% done, and Chapter 8 is already finished, so look for these two videos by the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, as promised, new chapters are now available to watch!

Chapter 7

Take a look at some of the many attractions and shows that you can experience at Disney-MGM Studios (Disney's Hollywood Studios as of January 2008).

Chapter 8

Join Banks as he flies to Texas for a weekend to attend the 2007 Lone Star Emmy Awards and visit his home for a day.

And as always, you can find these and other chapters at my website, Banks Lee Productions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well I'm back home in Texarkana after my college program ended, but I still have lots of video to edit. Here is Chapter 9:

Chapter 9

Join Banks as he goes behind the scenes for the 24th annual Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade hosted by Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa, with performances by Patti LaBelle, Dancing with the Stars, Jessica Simpson, and Katherine McPhee.

Future chapters deal with Christmas at WDW, Animal Kingdom, and Magic Kingdom, with a segment with TPR's own jackskellington101 and his girlfriend Ashley as she rides Haunted Mansion for the first time since the rehab.

Future chapters deal with Christmas at WDW, Animal Kingdom, and Magic Kingdom, with a segment with TPR's own jackskellington101 and his girlfriend Ashley as she rides Haunted Mansion for the first time since the rehab.

Can't wait for that one... it's going to be like the best video ever!

- Ashley : )

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting these during the past year, they have been fun. I can't believe it has already been a year. I think the time that R&E and I met you, you had just started the program.

Yeah, I remember that! That was out in front of EPCOT about two weeks after I first got there in mid-May. I told Robb that they need to come to Arkansas soon and visit what I consider my 'home park' Magic Springs (if it isn't evident by my username). I would love to hang out and show them the park!

I'm happy that everyone is enjoying these videos! And now I have another teaser for you that will showcase what will be coming in the final three chapters of The Disney Experience.

Final Three Teaser

Now when I say 'final', I'm just talking about for my college program days. I'm planning on transferring to UCF next January and going back to Disney part-time. When I do, this series will change and turn into a bi-weekly or monthly update on all things Disney as I see them, like news and construction etc.