TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Midwest Trip - Day 8 Cedar Point Day #1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, it must suck for you guys to be there for eight hours, post your awesome video about it, and then have everyone else come in and laugh about how they only waited less than one for a ride

Thanks for sharing the video. Seeing all of the various adventures, in-jokes and hilarity from the mid-west trip from everyone is a lot of fun!

No its quite funny really. We waited an hour on the following evening for a night ride which was great. During the 8 hour thing most of the other rides were closed as well so it was a choice of either wait in the rain for the first train of Maverick, go back to the hotel, or wander around the park looking at closed rides. Alot of people decided on the hotel and TGIs, some hit the other rides and had problems due to constant closing due to weather.

We decided to wait and had a blast doing it. After Maverick we managed Mean Streak, Gemini (one side), The Mine Train, Magnum, Skyhawk, and front seat of TTD so I think we did pretty well.

We then hit all of the other credits the following day by lunchtime (longest wait - Mantis - 45min) so we had the rest of the day to do the other stuff (Power Tower, MaxAir, Rapids, Soak City and then TTD and Maverick again).

No its quite funny really. We waited an hour on the following evening for a night ride which was great. During the 8 hour thing most of the other rides were closed as well so it was a choice of either wait in the rain for the first train of Maverick, go back to the hotel, or wander around the park looking at closed rides. Alot of people decided on the hotel and TGIs, some hit the other rides and had problems due to constant closing due to weather.

We decided to wait and had a blast doing it. After Maverick we managed Mean Streak, Gemini (one side), The Mine Train, Magnum, Skyhawk, and front seat of TTD so I think we did pretty well.

We then hit all of the other credits the following day by lunchtime (longest wait - Mantis - 45min) so we had the rest of the day to do the other stuff (Power Tower, MaxAir, Rapids, Soak City and then TTD and Maverick again).

Awesome! I can't believe you got that much stuff done on a Friday!

Holy moly that was a long wait! I certainly wouldn't wait that long. You were very brave to stick it out.

I can't believe how bad the weather was there, but you sure knew how to make the most if it. Well done, you crazy crazy people!