TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Look, I've a new best friend!

Wimmerl

I'm so glad - after months of 'medidation' I decided to do it:

My new tattoo called "Horst" - IMO this talented tattooguy did an excellent job; I love it .

Here is an other pic of it! Of course: It won't be my last tattoo - so you hardcore tattoed and pierced boys and girls, what do you think about it?

What do you think about tattoos in general?

123.jpg.ee0a0f17e7fff0117abe62fdb200fc31.jpg

It's a Horst!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personally would never get a tatoo for several reasons:

A) I hate pain

B) I hate needles

C) I'm afraid I'd get sick of it after a while and then have to pay to get it removed

D) All of the above, oh sorry I just had a flashback of taking tests in the 80's...

Did you really JUST get that?? It looks great! It's not even red or inflamed or anything!

The tattoo was about 1 or 2 days old when I took the pics, that's why it looks like an 'airbrush'. Now, about 10 days later, the last 'scubparts' (?) will be disappeared tomorrow I think - colors are looking great, but the tattoo doesn't shine as it did the first few day's. I'll post a photo in one or two days.

Ciao,

Wimmerl

robbalvey wrote:

Yay!!!! We can now officially say we've had nipples posted to the site!

Dammit! I was going to post mine earlier, but I didn't. Now I'm only the 2nd nipple posted to TPR! Grrr. Here is mine:

As for the dude's tat, I gotta say, it is gorgeous. However, let it be known that even if you claim you'll want a tat forever, there is always a chance you may change your mind. 5 years ago, I got a tattoo on my ankle. It's pretty small (maybe 2"X 2"). Now, I'm getting to a point in my life where I just don't know if I want ANY tats on my body. Granted, my tattoo is very easy to hide; but, I know it's there. I'm considering the laser removal.

If you looking for an edge or a way to express yourself, I would say go with piercings. They're much more fun to play with, they look better IMO, and they heal up. Plus, I find that getting pierced is a total rush. The needle goes through the skin VERY quickly, so IF you do feel any pain, it's only for a microsecond, and you're left with this energy pulsing through your body. It's awesome!

But again, that tattoo is beautiful! How long did it take?

-kip-

As for the dude's tat, I gotta say, it is gorgeous.

The dude feels honored

My attitude about tattoos:

When I'm old and ugly I will be afraid to go out naked, so nobody except m (and my wife ..) will see the tat. But until I'm old and ugly I'm shure I'll be happy with 'Horst'

They're much more fun to play with

That's true, of course (I think).

I'm not shure about piercings - they look good on some parts of the body. If I ever decide to get pierced it will be done on my nipple 8)

How long did it take?

About 3 hours I think - but I never felt bored

Wimmerl

• 1 month later...

Speaking of tattoos, you can check this guy's site online. He's arguably the most talented tattoo artist in the US.

His name is Anil Gupta. Check him out. I've never seen such a remarkable ability to blend tattoo and flesh... shadowing..

IF I got a tat, he's the cat I'd get to do it.

www.anilgupta.com

Brian, who ain't feeling piercings, cause I WOULD feel them!

Getting a vasectomy hurt enough.

Flying (who wished he would have fainted during the above procedure)Scooter!

I'm young so I don't know what a vasectomy is. What exactly is it?

As for tatoos, I'm thinking of getting one when I'm older of my sign, and the animal of my sign. My uncle has a big tatoo covering his whole entire back that is exactly like Tupac's.

I'm also thinking of getting my tounge pierced like my mom.(so my girlfriend can play with it 8) (when I get one ))

Davon "even thogh I do have needlephobia, I guess" Dorsey

^ Thats an awesome tattoo idea! To go with it you can try a barbwire tribal on your arm, USMC on your shoulder, your kids name on your neck airbrush style, a few Raiders Tats, and a BIG american flag on the back of your neck.

The best art is actually on the walls in the tattoo shop, make sure you get some of that.

I actually saw people with these tats one day at SFMM. :shock:

-J "Dont go to SFMM for tattoo ideas" J

Nice tat. I guess I am the second person to admit I have a "Sun" perfectly embedded on my back. Although, mine clocked in around 6 hours.

3 Total and the other 2 are artsy fartsy symbols from 15th century printmaking (Aldus Manutius & Albrecht Durer's Printmarks). One on each arm.

If I can catch Jeff Zuck (http://www.prickmag.net) the next time he is at my friend's shop, Seascape with Mt. Fuji, by Hokusai will be the next.

great_wave.jpg.02e955ba6f44ee7078e0c2147e874a0a.jpg

Seascape with Mt. Fuji

tattoo.jpg.deadbc1906280a7802e83b8e314bad92.jpg

Aldus Manutius & Albrecht Durer's Printmarks

^ Thats an awesome tattoo idea! To go with it you can try a barbwire tribal on your arm, USMC on your shoulder, your kids name on your neck airbrush style, a few Raiders Tats, and a BIG american flag on the back of your neck.

The best art is actually on the walls in the tattoo shop, make sure you get some of that.

I actually saw people with these tats one day at SFMM. :shock:

-J "Dont go to SFMM for tattoo ideas" J

Gracias hombre! I like being complimented for my ideas.

--Davon "I'm probably really going to do that" Dorsey

• 7 months later...

^ Who knows why it's resurrected? (blame calcajun )

The tat looks great. Simple, classy and definitely unique design. Congrats!

I have two done, one on each arm, upper part by shoulder. One is full colored-in Pagasus, and the other is linework-only Centaur.

Why the Centaur's never been colored in?.... well, that's another somewhat longer story.

In another post/thread, in the new year perhaps.