TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Flash Pass sold out?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if there's an advantage to buying online, but I can confirm that passes on the "greyed out" days will still be available at the park. I went to SFMM yesterday and bought four Flash Passes. That date had been greyed out on the website when I tried a week prior.

The way this park has been operating lately, I'd even go as far as saying you don't need one (but DON'T hold me to that lol).

Even on the most crowded of days lately they have been keeping the B&M's and Toro to 30-45 minute waits and even Kingda Ka has been at a steady 1-2 hour wait.

Get there early though. That line WILL be brutal for the bot on a Saturday and could be the worst wait all day.

I know at SFGam, the advantage of buying online was that you could skip the entire line and just go up and purchase it. Kinda like a Flash Pass to get the Flash pass. Nonetheless, the people who didn't buy them in advance didn't like the people who did cutting in front of them. Oh well.

I know at SFGam, the advantage of buying online was that you could skip the entire line and just go up and purchase it. Kinda like a Flash Pass to get the Flash pass. Nonetheless, the people who didn't buy them in advance didn't like the people who did cutting in front of them. Oh well.

Do you actually have to 'cut' in front of them or is there a special line if you purchased it online already?

Do you actually have to 'cut' in front of them or is there a special line if you purchased it online already?

Yes, we actually did cut in front of them. There is no separate line. We went straight into the Flash Pass building, while everybody else stood in a long line outside of the building. I think I got the second Flash pass of the day. They didn't start letting people who hadn't pre ordered a Flash Pass in until they had sold at least 10 already.

Flash pass people do have a special line, but it goes strate through to the coaster while the people who didnt buy one stand there and wait. So yes they do cut in line basically.

You're not understanding the context. I said I cut the line to buy Flash Passes because I had already bought it online. I'm not saying I cut the lines for the rides (even though I kinda did with the Flash Pass)

So, is it true then that an online flashpass works any day that you go to the park, not just the day your purchased it for?

I'd hate to spend 120 dollars on a flash pass that I couldnt use that day. But if I can avoid the flashpass building line, and be guaranteed a flash pass for that day...that would be great.