TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy - roller coaster episode

I searched for a similar topic but I guess there isn't one.

The season 6 premiere for Family Guy will be a Star Wars-themed episode, and it got me thinking:

What if Family Guy ever decided to make a rollercoaster-themed episode with nothing but rollercoaster stuff (which they probably would never do), what would you have for all of the references, and maybe a basic plot line?

i.e. ACEr jokes, Peter not following park rules, definitely some line jumping, etc.

I guess they'd have to be "gp-friendly", but some coaster-nerd ones would be pretty funny too.

I couldn't think up of that many ideas but I'm sure TPR would have some better ones.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a big ACEr convention which contained many of Peter's friends from his NAAFP (National Association for the Advancement of Fat People) being there.

Nobody straps Meg into the ride because she's ugly and she gets thrown from it.

Brian gets drunk and pukes all over the place.

The end.

Oh yeah. Didn't Peter and Stewie make a trip to Disneyworld in one episode?

I thought they did one already...

See, ACErs

They would probably make fun of the enthusiast community, and Peter would find a way to break every park rule, get upset with the ride ops, and probably break several rides. Stewie (and probably Brian) would get lost, and the family will try to avoid being kicked out/try to get back in when kicked out.

Stewie is mad because he isnt tall enough for "big-kid" rides. Mouths off the operator. Attempts many ways to get into the ride line. Meanwhile Peter is off eating all the food, and tries to get into a ride, doesnt fit, and won't stop trying, while telling Lois "Dont worry, Ill fit, Ill fit (many tries later) DAMN!" Chris thinks he's being followed by a costumed character which really turns out to be that old perverted man with the high voice, Brian could care less, but tries a ride, gets hooked, looks like he's on cocaine and will never get out of the seat, while yelling "Again Again!" Meg looks for some stuff in a store, and finds herself meeting this guy, who then later reveals that there AcER Joe! ("Eew, thats disgusting.")

LOL, I cant think of anything for Meg so if you take her out we have a great show.

^Yeh I do.

Ok now imagine this, when Peter tries to fit in the car he tries all sorts of positions, and goes upside down then goes "nope" sideways "nada" backwards "aint gonna work" then sits on Loises head and goes "YAY!!! with the trademark laugh" and Loise goes "Peter get off me" Peter: "Aww!"

I could so see that happening.

Stewie is mad because he isnt tall enough for "big-kid" rides. Mouths off the operator. Attempts many ways to get into the ride line. Meanwhile Peter is off eating all the food, and tries to get into a ride, doesnt fit, and won't stop trying, while telling Lois "Dont worry, Ill fit, Ill fit (many tries later) DAMN!" Chris thinks he's being followed by a costumed character which really turns out to be that old perverted man with the high voice, Brian could care less, but tries a ride, gets hooked, looks like he's on cocaine and will never get out of the seat, while yelling "Again Again!" Meg looks for some stuff in a store, and finds herself meeting this guy, who then later reveals that there AcER Joe! ("Eew, thats disgusting.")

LOL, I cant think of anything for Meg so if you take her out we have a great show.

^Yeh I do.

Ok now imagine this, when Peter tries to fit in the car he tries all sorts of positions, and goes upside down then goes "nope" sideways "nada" backwards "aint gonna work" then sits on Loises head and goes "YAY!!! with the trademark laugh" and Loise goes "Peter get off me" Peter: "Aww!"

I could so see that happening.

Put these two into eachother and you got a family guy episode!!! You should think about doing plots for the show if it is still around when you are old enough!

Ooh, I got a couple good ones. Peter eats a bunch of churros at the snack bar, then rides the Gravitron right next to Meg. Then Peter upchucks all over Meg on purpose.

Then Peter could notice that the ride op was wearing a Darth Vader mask. Peter, being stupid thinks it's real, then pulls off the mask. All of a sudden it's...THE CHICKEN! Of course, then we have a seven minute chicken fight where they're going all over the amusement park breaking things and stuff like that.

Maybe Stewie could sneak into a ride op booth and make it go really fast and people get flung off of it.

That's pretty good! You should try sending it to them.