TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Led Zeppelin Construction.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe everyone is saying that this looks lame when everyone loves Kumba so much. It looks very similar to me. Kumba is my second favorite coaster of all that I've ridden. It seems that people are so judgemental. I know we are all coaster fanatics, but for God's sake, at least we are getting another coaster to ride! Even if it turns out to be not so great, it is better than nothing and it will give us credit whores a way to up our count a bit!

Seeing as how i drive by the ride everyday i get some pretty good looks at it. I think the cobra roll actually looks pretty small. And i don't think this ride will be forceless, one thing i've noticed is how close the loop and the cobra roll are to each other. There isn't much space between them, and because of the space left in the construction site, i would expect the rest of the track to be squeezed in pretty tight. They have the supports up for the turn after the break run/flat track??? (does anyone know if that actually is suppose to be a break run?)

I think you guys are being a little bit too negative about this coaster. It looks great and we really won't know how it rides until it opens. As for me I can see myself really enjoying this coaster. I do believe with the loop transitioning into the cobra roll right away will give some nice forces. I'm excited about riding this coaster next July on my road trip .

I have 2 questions. Is Maximum RPM going to be a family coaster or an all out thrill ride? And what other thrill rides will Hard Rock have to offer that thrill seekers will enjoy?