TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Florida trip ongoing

I went from Manchester and took a tour so i posted some pictures lol

The jet lag is killing me, im up at 6 am, it feels like 11 am, because it is there. The food at this western buffet was very nice, today im off to see the community shield with Manchester United and ... some shite team. Wet n Wild i wll be trying out also today or Universal. Thanks for reading people, and there will be photo updates dailt depending on where i go.

Thanks

Full Photo Trip Report of Florida day 1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today i watched Manchester beat Chelsea After that i did Universal in 6 hours.

The park was packed but the ops were friendly and fast! The food was very nice, and im very tired.

Rides

Ice Dragon- 3 trains - 1 goes - 5 minute wait ( no joke )

Unicorn ? - 2 trains - 2 goes - no wait

Fire Dragon - 3 trains - 2 goes - 5 mins

Hulk - 3 trains - 1 go - 40 mins

Spiderman - thousands of cars - 1 go - 20 mins

Jurrasic park - enough boats for the titanic - 25 mins

Dr Doom - 2 goes ( 1 go i got fastpass lane, but i didn't have ticket, the op just liked my top lol.

Trolley ride - 4 trains - 1 go - 20 mins

Might be more ... here are a few pictures they will appear in due time due to uploading as you read.

Full Photo Trip Report of Florida day 2- Islands of Adventure

enough boats for the titanic

If you want some really fun go-karts. I suggest going to Fun Spot, its a little bit further down I - drive, but you cant miss it, its got a giant ferris wheel, and tons of go-kart tracks, an indoor HUGE arcade, and some other rides, I recommend it. And if you want a nice place to shop what-not or see a movie, just a little further past Fun Spot is Festival Bay Mall, with an indoor glow-in-the-dark minigolf experience you can't pass up, and an amazing movie theater, they're Chuck&Berry's store has really good clothes and its all under $9.99!

enough boats for the titanic

If you want some really fun go-karts. I suggest going to Fun Spot, its a little bit further down I - drive, but you cant miss it, its got a giant ferris wheel, and tons of go-kart tracks, an indoor HUGE arcade, and some other rides, I recommend it. And if you want a nice place to shop what-not or see a movie, just a little further past Fun Spot is Festival Bay Mall, with an indoor glow-in-the-dark minigolf experience you can't pass up, and an amazing movie theater, they're Chuck&Berry's store has really good clothes and its all under $9.99!

Ooo thanks for that! I've been here since Saturday, done 4 parks. I might go tonight actually.

^^ Ok thanks for the tip, ill ad why i took it ect. Its just after a long HOT day its about 1 am local time when im doing it all.

Today i went to Gatorland !! Brilliant, i held the alligator, i fed the big alligators and also wrestled one in a way lol

baby crocs

wrestling the gator

feeding the animals lol

bloody pests

They are real!

This was the best! These will not be on my site Thanks for reading

Click here for a video of me feeding them

Click here for Full Photo Trip Report of Florida day 6- Gatorland

Its a very ... physical holiday lol. I still have all the small parks to do, and the studios. Its a great holiday. Not even been a week yet! I've been told to do fun spot, so i will be going aswell lol. I'm not even touching Disney though.

Something totally different again ! Aerobatics flight in a Havard, air boat and old town in one day lol

Rough ride at old town.

me at bogg creek

me getting in aircraft

starting to taxi

off i go.

Very nice plane

Bloody horrible ride. I thought it was a gentle swing untill it flips you over at high speeds.

Click here for Full Photo Trip Report of Florida day 9 - Old town and other.

I will put the inflight video and from the front, which will show you the moves it preformed lol. Up to 5 g, better than any coaster. Ill get it when i get back

New Camara, getting used to it, so many features lol. Went to Magical Midway briefly and Ripleys believe it or not! Very expensive

Can you do it ?

Tell me what you see?

The anwser is below

Cows must eat alot or hair for those hair balls lol.

Sling shottt!

Click here for Full Photo Trip Report of Florida day 10 - Ripleys - Believe it or not.

Anwser for picture - 20