TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Super Saturator says goodbye Sept 3 (Carowinds)

This is a rumor I guess, but I know the source and it's very reliable...

Anyway, they are saying that Nickelodeon Super Saturator is being pulled out after Labor Day.

No word on what will replace it and if they will scrap the coaster or move it to another CF property. Hopefully the later.

Geauga Lake could use it. They can send us Dominator in trade.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would work well at GL, especially on the water park side. They look like fun rides but the capacity kills it. I have yet to ride Rollersoaker at Hershey because it doesn't look to be worth a 45+ minute wait in line.

That's a bummer. While this was never one of my favorite coasters, I thought it was a really fun ride. Maybe they will do like you are hoping for Wes and move it to another CF park. I wonder if they would move it to a seperate gate waterpark like Soak City or Oceans of Fun? Geauga Lake could really use it too though, as it would really help the "Family Park" image they are trying to reach.

I have no proof that I can show anyone here, so I guess it will be locked, but before it is I will agree with bgwfreak and Coasterdave and say that if anyone hasn't picked up their Saturator credit yet, you might want to do so before September 3rd.