TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR MidWest USA 2007" Trip Thread!

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could purchase a pair of Beast claws...that worked for me! Best $6 I ever spent! Where's that pic, Robb?

G$

You mean this one?

Yup , that's the one...

Best 6 bux I ever spent...! Spooky's a pretty kewl chick!

I could have a whole new avatar pretty soon!!! I guess that would make Julie happy...sorry again Julie...!

G "The TPR Beast" Money

First off, I'd just like to say...Big Mike, I'm keeping an eye on you.

Great update once again Robb, the fact that you're doing these while you're on the Japan trip absolutely astounds me. Thanks alot! Kudos on the sneak shot of myself and Nadia...you get Snaparazzi points for that one!

Enjoy yourself in Japan and I can't wait to see all the updates once all this trip madness is over! See you 2 and everyone else again next year in the East Coast!

^Porky Mike is one "horn-doggy" guy, you better keep your eye out for him.

But if you read his posts you would know that he wins everything so you might as well just hand Nadia over.

Once she meets Mike you will have no chance. According to Porky Mike he is that irresistable

^ It was a preemptive "welcome" for the thank you I haven't received yet.

Touche "Resident Smartass", Touche indeed!

Kings Island looks like such a fun park. I've heard so much trashtalk about it from so many different people, that it kind of scared me, but looking at how much fun people had, it makes me want to change my mind!

^I was actually disappointed from all the trims but Racer backwards turned out pretty cool as I expected from riding Rebel Yell, and so was riding Adventure Express and spending the entire ride totally ignoring what was going on and trying to have a conversaiton about tacos with the people in front of me.

^I"ll admit, my mood was slightly dampened by what we had heard about the park's history from Robb. (I envisioned lines of SFNE's over-capacity.) Thankfully, I think we hit a good day.

Riding Beast was a definite high point in my trip. Yay!

Yeah I have to agree on this one, Beast was a definate highlight on this trip.....I wonder if it will ever happen again

Casey"is it time for another trip yet"Childers