TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR MidWest USA 2007" Trip Thread!

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to tell me that person (the picture complainer) is actually ON the trip?? Jeez!!

I can tell you all, just from spending one day with the gang on Friday, Robb doesn't hardly sit down, and with the heat and everything it is exhausting. I did an 18 hour day (with travel) on Friday, and it took me two days to recover.

I'll throw in a postive comment just to balance from the negative... now that I have gotten to meet and/or see some of the travelers in person, it makes these reports so much fun to read. I can't wait to see everyone again this weekend. Be safe in the stormy hot weather!

Shari

Are people complaining about the updates again? Have we not learned from the Spain updates?

When I read another update complaint, I will be posting a photo of me wearing a Speedo and ugly-ass orange Crocs! Believe me, no one wants to see that!

If that picture complainer is on the trip I think the whole group should go "soap in a sack to Pyle's gut" Full Metal Jacket style!

Edit to add:

And how sad and pathetic am I? On coastercounter.com I'm adding credits day by day for the ones I would have gotten if I hadn't had to pull out of the trip.

It really looks like you all are enjoying yourselves. I hope that the weather clears up for you. To all you complainers, stop it! If you really want more pictures or updates, you go on the trip and take the pics yourself. Let's see how you like running 18 hour days. Show some respect. Everyone is on the trip to have fun, not feed you whining babies.

me wearing a Speedo and ugly-a$$ orange Crocs!

NO, not ORANGE CROCS! ANYTHING but Orange Crocs!

On a serious note, just like everyone else has been saying, people really need to be more appreciative of Robb and Elissa's work. Honestly, they are doing these TRs and mini-updates for us readers as a FAVOR! The least you(whiners, complainers, shenanigan lovers and selfish people) could do is thank them instead of abusing them.

So, has Kidtums gotten her first statue credit yet? Seems like everyone has except for her! She needs to be included in the fun of statue credit whoring! I mean, she can't get any coaster credits, so might as well let her touch a few dirty statues...before Terrance does....

Jen "about to punch whiners in the uterus so they can't procreate" Raphael

Here is a little update....

Rain cleared up today and we got on all the coasters with ERT on Hades and Zeus. Made our way around the park doing karts, credits, and other flats. Coasters seemed to be running quite well after the rain storm.

We did the waterpark last night. 9 foot wavepool is amazing!

We are off to Riverview and Timber Falls now and we will be back at Mt. Olympus later today.

Wifi connection last night sucked so no pics. But I have lots of Indiana Beach photos and a Lost Coaster video ready to go!

--Robb

So you're not hitting up Noah's Ark?

It's not part of the official itinerary, no. We've had plenty of time in the dells if someone wanted to go on their own.

My personal opinion is that other than Black Anaconda there isn't anything at that park we can't ride at most other water parks on this trip.

We have 6 water parks already included on the trip and we felt that was sufficient.

--Robb

^ ... and miss a day at the Wisconsin State Fair? I think that Afro dude from High School Musical is there that night.

^^ Sometimes I think that people forget that this site is THEME PARK Review.

You could almost do a whole trip in the Mid-West based solely on visiting water parks. I actually lost count of indoor parks on way home. There are really that many.

No, they got rid of the Pinfari coaster and many large flat rides. So I only need to go once.

And for SFGAm tomorrow, I will be there around 2:00pm. Is there anyway I can get a hold of someone at the time. Because I know that the groups don't stay together and some people might want to go to the water park if it is hot. Which BTW, Its supposed to be 90 and 74% humidity Wed.

Robb and Elissa, just wanted to add some love into this already annoying complaining immature "I want more pictures of me" crap.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU KICK @$$!!!!!

Ok, have fun on the rest of the trip