TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR MidWest USA 2007" Trip Thread!

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember last year on the ECC Club Trip to America, we did Holiday World, and rode all 3 woodies in the dark,Voyage is simply incredible in the dark,Its the one ride I will never forget for the rest of my life. Raven and Legend were also very good in the dark, and were just as good. I will never forget my time at Holiday World, It was just awesome, and the treatment we got from the park was amazing with multiple ERS's,Lunch and walkbacks through Raven,Legend, and the Voyage

thanks for posting the tr.

i want to know when the group will be at cp and gl so i can go and try for a tpr sighting.

Ok, dude, this is has already been asked and answered once in this thread, but I'll post it again. Any further requests for our schedule will be deleted.

You can find our schedule here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=427429#427429

It even says right on the front page of the main forum "MidWest USA Itinerary."

Nice update! Now I want to go to HW even more!

The coaster does have a new trim brake on it, but don't worry it really doesn't affect the ride that much.

By that do you mean the literally is a new trim or is the MCBR just grabbing like I saw in the new video?

video of The Voyage made it look soooo slow since the last time I rode it ( media day 2006 ) especially on the brakes before the triple down .

That's really the only place I would describe it as 'slow", the rest of the time it was screaming fast and very smooth for a wooden coaster, IMO.

Shari

Okay, first of all, NO ONE is allowed to break rides except me.

Second, I'm breaking the vow of silence and telling everyone who is not on the trip that every single video and picture is staged. They are not having any fun at all. Robb and Elissa let everyone off the bus for about 10 minutes to take pictures for the "trip report" and then take them back to a warehouse where they are forced to create pirated coaster DVD and massive amounts of buffalo wings. No one should ever sign up for one of these trips again!

Sorry, the truth had to be told. An no, I'm not bitter about not being there!

Have a great time all, and I look forward to all the updates!

I hope you all DIE!

Oh yeah, more Big Mike pics!

I'm gonna burn for even thinking it!

Dude, you can't steal that baby Jesus. It's all part of one large piece of concrete. You'd have to steal Mary along with baby Jesus, and I don't think you've been working out quite that much.

I don't think stealing them was what he had in mind.

Okay, first of all, NO ONE is allowed to break rides except me.

Second, I'm breaking the vow of silence and telling everyone who is not on the trip that every single video and picture is staged. They are not having any fun at all. Robb and Elissa let everyone off the bus for about 10 minutes to take pictures for the "trip report" and then take them back to a warehouse where they are forced to create pirated coaster DVD and massive amounts of buffalo wings. No one should ever sign up for one of these trips again!

Sorry, the truth had to be told. An no, I'm not bitter about not being there!

Have a great time all, and I look forward to all the updates!

I hope you all DIE!

Oh yeah, more Big Mike pics!

Haha, who do you think you are? Joey?

Awesome updates so far, brings back some great memories!

Thanks everyone for the big response for more BIG MIKE pics!!

These reports just fall a bit short without them.

I would like to know out of the 100 people so far, has anyone missed the bus yet and been left behind???

Is Rich and Mel's taxi service been utilized yet?

I think the best part of the trip reports so far is that we dont have to see the uncool Rich with that dopey sig move all the time

Peace, Big Mike

PS - We still want more Big Mike pics!

OK first things first. What days are you gonna be at Dollywood and Elitch Gardens? Cause I would love to meet up with you all at either park.

Second, I am soooooo jealous of you all and wish I was on this trip with you all, cause I'm jealous... ...about the trip... ...not about the wishes.

More Big Mike (tha liar) photos. Rumor has it if his name gets mentioned 1 million times in this post. He has nude photos of Lou, Elissa, & The Hoffman Girl, that he will show us all. Yeah Right! Rumor has it that it's really him having a swordfight with Hollidog? (Swordfight being a sexual innuendo.)

Sooooooo... ...BIG MIKE, BIG MIKE, Big Mike, Big Mike, BM, BM, BM, BM! Why do I suddenly have to take a crap?

BRB!

Robb, did you think of me when you had your Waffle House Hash Browns? Cause you loaded them up right! Boo Ya!

Have fun er'body!

Guy "Like them smothered, like them covered, like my Waffle House hash browns." Koepp

It's awesome to see you guys having so much fun! What sucks is that I've been to Coney, SFKK, and the Dells all in the past month. It would be so much more fun to do these parks with you all.

We'll be planning on seeing you guys on the last day at King's Island and Stricker's Grove. Be safe and continue having a blast!