TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I need fundings

ttdmaster

Me and a bunch of other people that there needs to be an amusement park in Cleveland Ohio.

I have access to all the proper technical stuff and the right people, and i need fundings to buy out some land for a new amusement park!!!

I have already contacted Intamin, Huss, S&S power, and Inta ride the creator of maverick!

if you would like to help fund the amusement park, just reply

if you would like to see top secret ride plans, e-mail me,

noofert@yahoo.com

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll donate, if you return the favor and help me fund the construction of a new Death Star when I'm finished with the business plan. Deal?

Hey stop trying to rip that guy off! Everbody knows that some self-righteous, anti-government Jedis will blow up your Death Star before you even finish construction.

Let's see here. Cleveland has the following parks all within a few hours of driving:

Cedar Point

Geauga Lake

Kennywood

Kings Island

Waldameer

Darien Lake

Yep, they sound underserved to me.

Yea that kind of Pisses me off that they have Ceder Point in there State!

They Need theme parks in Washington or Montana!

I want to know what exactly you've contacted Intamin about. If it's about an Aquatrax that is also the world's longest coaster with 11 inversions, then we'll talk. But before I contribute my $20 mill, we need to discuss naming rights. I think Scaparriland fits the bill.

I got a better location, IT is located in Terre Haute, IN, 137 acres of land and a 47 acre lake. The closest parks are 2 to 3 hours (six flags in St. Louis and Kentucky, KI, IB, and HW). There is not any type of amusements in this area except for a FFC with a tilt a whirl and carasuel.