TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Chipmunks Movie

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this is so dumb, I saw the preview for it, and there is no way Im going to go pay 9$ to watch a chipmunk eat a mans crap. And why do they look so ghetto, I remember watching there christmas special when I was like 5, and there Halloween Frankenstein thing, they had really good movies, but now it looks like its gone all down hill.

LOL Weasels Eat My Flesh WTH!!!

I can't imagine anyone wanting to see this movie, it's nothing but utter crap. Seriously, it doesn't resemble the original series in anyway. Alvin and the Chipmunks are supposed to be freakish 3 ft. tall monsters that society accepts as normal on site. These are actual chipmunks... with voices so high and annoying, I actually leave the theatre when their trailer comes on. And the bit with Alvin eating a turd? Just one more sprinkle of piss on the grave of what once was an enjoyable show.

So who wants to bet that the end sequence with feature a highly ambitious rap/pop song that will last no less than 5 minutes?