TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Ride Ideas

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another mad idea. One coaster car with space for one person, stand-up, and the shape of this car would be a Star Fury!

Four parallel rails that go through the engines, and twist it in a way so it feels like you're in the heat of some battle.

/Edward

• 1 month later...

I've mentioned this a long time ago in another thread but here's my idea:

A B&M Launched Flyer.

You'd sit down in the Flyer seats and instead of being pulled up into the doggy-style position, you'd recline into a laying position facing backwards (towards the rear of the station.)

While on your back, you'd roll into a launch segment that would boost you up into the last half of a pretzel loop so that you'd be in the flying position and the ride would continue from there, and you'd be facing forwards like a normal B&M flyer.

And by the way- I want a B&M flyer with TWO pretzel loops, whether it's this one or not.

I've mentioned this a long time ago in another thread but here's my idea:

A B&M Launched Flyer.

You'd sit down in the Flyer seats and instead of being pulled up into the doggy-style position, you'd recline into a laying position facing backwards (towards the rear of the station.)

While on your back, you'd roll into a launch segment that would boost you up into the last half of a pretzel loop so that you'd be in the flying position and the ride would continue from there, and you'd be facing forwards like a normal B&M flyer.

And by the way- I want a B&M flyer with TWO pretzel loops, whether it's this one or not.

^^^ I was thinking along the lines of a B&M Inverted going up a slow lift hill leading to a vertical drop. Don't know if holding brakes could be incorporated. Either way I like the sound of the standup dive machine more than the inverted now I read it. We might see a standup in ten to twenty years since they experimented with floorless which was a great idea. Fingers crossed that the one being built in China is standup even though it will probably just be an Oblivion clone after all.

A B&M Launched Flyer.

I have always wanted one of these themed to Peter Pan. Switching to flying postion as you exit the darlings window, fly over London, then launch as you go to the second star to the right and straight on till morning.

^^^ I was thinking along the lines of a B&M Inverted going up a slow lift hill leading to a vertical drop. Don't know if holding brakes could be incorporated. Either way I like the sound of the standup dive machine more than the inverted now I read it. We might see a standup in ten to twenty years since they experimented with floorless which was a great idea. Fingers crossed that the one being built in China is standup even though it will probably just be an Oblivion clone after all.

Wouldn't you need a wide radius or a twisting drop? Although, that could be pretty cool... twist -> vertical... mmm...

^ A twisted drop would either add to the experience greatly or ruin it. Either way a stand up dive machine would be great. Maybe a dive machine with a Sit down car, a separate floorless car and a separate standup car could be constructed.

I meant that a twisted drop would help with an inverted dive machine... sitdown/standup/floorless would work fine.

New idea, two coasters in one. Two different tracks, one inverted and one original sit down track on top of each the other. The two track-connected trains would do elements simultaneously. The big problem is making double strength supports that attach to the side. But once everything is figured out imagine the possibilities. Behold my poor Paint skills

NEVER.jpg.8194f65f7a9f195e733d27266ee9c69d.jpg

• 5 months later...

We'll call it King Neptunes Plunge. Have the structure stand bout 300ft tall, and 150 be above ground the other 150 would be under water with some fish or sharks swimming around. For effects when it hits the water line have a splash like effect.