TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nickelodeon Universe (MOA) Discussion Thread

I'm surprised nobody is acknowledging my post about the artwork of SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge.

Especially the part about the tunnel at the bottom of the first drop.

Even the description in the visitor's guide says:

"twist and turn through creepy caverns"

Do you think they'll add caves...kinda looks like they might from the picture. They may only have time to do some of what is portrayed in the artwork, but they could always finish it later if that's the case.

I saw it, and I thought it was interesting. Didn't have time to reply, though.

I hope they do some more stuff to the area around Rock Bottom Plunge... at least cover up the concrete.

Somewhat off-topic, but is there any way this park will expand in size with the billion dollar addition to the mall? (I know the park is surrounded) I don't see Nickelodeon being able to add too many more attractions. But like R&E say, if a park wants to add something, they'll find a way to add it.

^^ they could get rid of the soon-to-be-vacant buildings like Stampede Steakhouse and the Stadium Club and the arcade area near Playzone Arcade to build a new attraction, but I doubt they would get rid of buissineses and spend money to build an extension on the park during the extension of the mall

^ what are they going to paint the floor?