TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nickelodeon Universe (MOA) Discussion Thread

I JUST RODE SPONGEBOB!...TWICE!

The Park was nice enough to run it today around 4:00 for the employees. I just happen to be there so I scored two rides on it. Let me first say that it is really short. But what it lacks in length, it makes up for in elements! Going over the crest of the lift was incredible. You are literally a few feet away from touching the glass and surrounding rafters. The first drop is really fast and catches you by surprise. The hump directly after the loop does indeed provide a nice moment of air before heading up into the half-back. Going into the half-back really looked like you were about to crash into the ferris wheel! The zero-g roll (the best part in my opinion) is taken at perfect speed. It provides a nice moment of hang-time, but not so much where it's uncomfortable. It's more of a floater-hang-time moment if you can imagine that. After the MCBR, you head into the turn around which was fine (nothing special) before the upward helix. The helix is so low to the ground, you almost feel like you can reach out and touch the cement. After that, you hit the brakes. Overall, I'd give it a 9/10