TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nickelodeon Universe (MOA) Discussion Thread

^Remember the episode where Patrick wins a new boatmobile? It has flames and such...

I couldn't find the exact episode... but this one reminds me of it.

I can see that, but I would have thought, if they really wanted to theme it, it'd be the bus in which SpongeBob went to Rock Bottom in the first place. That red, bolted steel, submarine look. Oh well, we'll have to see when they start running.

Best pics I've seen yet for the construction. Looks like Park @ MOA is taking a page out of IB's playbook and stacking and cramming the rides in there.

Imagine some of the views you'll have from some of these rides as they fly by each other! We are definitely leaning toward SFGAm, MOA, and Valleyfair this summer.

^ I agree, but from the background, too, I don't think they're following the whole "Rock Bottom" feel... if you check out a shot of the "Rock Bottom" episode, you can definitely tell the difference between the ride's backdrop and the actual background of Rock Bottom

Spongebob-2.jpg.f6b5c7b30ec2c5536818c25d167127de.jpg

I would really love it if I knew what everyone was talking about.

I saw the rock-bottom episode, and the movie, but beyond that, not to much else.

It sounds like the wall drapes behind the coaster are a generic Bikini Bottom theme verses the backdrop for Rock-Bottom. Am I close here?

Goofy Goober was a ShowBiz or Chuck E Cheese type spoof from the SpongeBob Movie. It had a Mr. Peanut style mascot with a "delightful" earwig of a trademark song.

That's the gist Vffreak07. Hope it helps.

^ I agree, but from the background, too, I don't think they're following the whole "Rock Bottom" feel... if you check out a shot of the "Rock Bottom" episode, you can definitely tell the difference between the ride's backdrop and the actual background of Rock Bottom

WHO CARES!!! If they don have the exact colors of an eposide or have a shade darker than what the bottom of the ocean color. They arent trying to make a cloned bikini bottom enviroment they are basically making a coaster w/ a sponge bob theme!

Whats next, complaining that the coaster isnt underwater like the all the episodes!

Golfie wrote:

WHO CARES!!! If they don have the exact colors of an eposide or have a shade darker than what the bottom of the ocean color. They arent trying to make a cloned bikini bottom enviroment they are basically making a coaster w/ a sponge bob theme!

Whats next, complaining that the coaster isnt underwater like the all the episodes!

I think he's just making small talk and just excited about the ride. Doesn't seem like he's complaining. It's kinda like the Boardwalk Bullet thread. Those folks LOVE the ride and they're just talking shop for fun. That's all.

BTW, you've done some great work getting video of Great Gasp and Freefall at SFoG, not to mention the other rides. Enjoyed watching them.

I Really like what Gerstlauer have done with the eurofighter, a compact ride which offers the thrills and capacity of a huge ride. they really are very well designed, perfect for MOA then hehe.

Random, but Fairly Odd Coaster / Timberland Twister has the same colour scheme as the eurofighter Speed No limits in wales.

Seriously....2 new coastes........and a drop tower ride in one season! This place could rival VF. I hope it causes competition b/c if they could fit these two in im sure they can fit many more for seasons to come. Hey who knows maybe the ferris wheel could someday become part of that funky ferris wheel lift system by premier.