TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nickelodeon Universe (MOA) Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure it's an S&S tower (like Cedar Point's power tower)

I honestly cannot wait for any of these rides to open - this was a triple hit for me. I've been waiting to ride a Gerstlauer Eurofighter, an Intamin Halfpipe, and a woah belly forever! This will probably just make my love of MOA even greater... unless the build team totally screwed up the track and made it extremely rough - that would suck.

I'm having a tough time visualizing where the Splat-O-Sphere is going to be built... could someone maybe do a crude sketch on a webcam picture for me.... maybe just where the base for the tower is?

Ah hah... it must have been part of a package deal or something. Looks fun - plus, they'll be able to change the ride program which might attract more customers... or they might have certain programs at certain times. That tower looks fun!

You know how big of coaster-stalking dorks we are? We're staying up past midnight to watch them put together a bunch of pieces of metal.

Yup. Ain't it grand? Besides, how often, short of driving by a park, do we really get to see a coaster go up? My sleeps been just awful the past couple weeks, but it's been fun to watch the webcam.

camera1a.jpg.a4c6339a2829387d619529eb6e0a159f.jpg

Now what's this near Ghost Blasters and Sponge Bob?

EDIT: Some station framing/construction.

camera2a.jpg.f7c0a286e1a87b4b9be61a7aa0b9c08d.jpg

Assembly night for passenger sled and prep for Friday night maybe?

capture3.jpg.034d455e3e882beafd6bed64912f95cc.jpg

Here's the silver paint on TT Looty mentioned

I might have to do MOA & WPOA later this summer if the $'s are there. Looks like you can fly right in and the mall is really close to the airport. Nice!

Good you're doing Valleyfair!, but don't forget Como Town. There's a kiddie credit there and one of the most enjoyable drop towers in existence.