TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A Girlfriend that Honestly Loves Coasters?

slick858

I find it funny that we are having this conversation again. I still find it odd that there are so many guys out there in the enthusiast community, yet almost all my exes have hated coasters! I dated one guy for three weeks who was really into it, but everyone else either only somewhat tolerated parks or flat out refused to go to them. Funny that so many guys wanna find a coaster enthusiast girl, yet this coaster enthusiast girl can't find a good coaster enthusiast guy!

I have a vagina and I enjoy a good "roller coaster".

Post of the day. I fall into that category too! hahaha

-Julie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a vagina and I enjoy a good "roller coaster". I'm also not old or married. I wasn't pushed into this coaster stuff, I loved coasters as a kid, but I didn't really travel to parks until my now boyfriend, then best friend, planned a trip to Cedar Point. And there it began..again. It's not the focal point of our relationship and it's not the only thing we have in common. We also like sex!

Many girls would like going to parks, you don't necessarily need one who's obsessed with them. It's one thing to have standards, but to force a potential girlfriend to fit your specific guidelines and hobbies is going to leave you lonely and desperate for the rest of your life..especially if you're ugly.

I love you. Let's get married.

Name the time and place baby

Invite me.lol .

On the serious side, I met a girl that loves coasters to death. The strange thing is that she said she will go on TTD or KK but not V2 at SFGAM.

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

seriously?

this is not a personals board nobody gives a crap about your car forums or your whatever the crap

oh god what a disaster that would be, coaster enthusiast personals

This Post by this Upstanding member of this internet Message board is terrible.

Alright I am back in town and now able to elaborate on this Post.

For some this may be hard to take but my Interest is not JUST coasters and FAR FROM IT ( see Below ) as one member said that males are single focused and females like to get the full spectrum of the social circuit, so this is not the problem in my case.

I am not trying to find competition as one member said,Wow that would be right the opposite of a good thing, not getting to ride certain coasters cause they have already checked it off and gotten credit! I am just trying to speak my mind in the RANDOM section of this virtual hideout; for people who enjoy the same thing as I do. This thread is not misguided, just speaking about theme parks and relationships for my first post. You got to start somewhere beemerboy!!

Okay, I've read through this several times now, and forgive me if I'm off base here, but all this is is a random misguided rant....and as your first post too.

For starters, "This needs to change,"yeah, I'm sure your future girlfriends would be delighted to hear this tone. Good luck searching for "Mrs. Perfect" with that attitude.

LOL, my attitude I wish you knew me. Definitely not an accurate Assumption :(

The Car Forums that I Contribute too as well Featured On.

www.yotatech.com/f79/slick858s-99-highlander-profile-78812/

www.corvetteforum.com

4runner shots by andy

m5 boards

The Photography Web sites Now.

All my pics on Flickr

s44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/slick858/

http://www.webshots.com

The Home Theater Forums

http://www.avsforum.com

http://www.hometheaterforum.com

and I do not have to have a obsessed coaster chick to fit a single interest of mine.

Now My Rock Climbing that I have been in for Ten Years.

www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=2766

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

seriously?

this is not a personals board nobody gives a crap about your car forums or your whatever the crap

oh god what a disaster that would be, coaster enthusiast personals

Yeah, that ranks right up there with a dating site for science nerds.

ginzo & nyanko:

Sorry guys, but you can make jokes with "benzene" and "ethidium bromide"?

Oh my.

I don't know but it sounds like "glass houses" to me.

But you know I'll give him credit for varying his interests... cars and rock climbing... so let's not be too hard on him, huh?

Terry "never make geekier jokes than the person you're referring to" Weaver

Nope. You see, in the secret girl handbook it explicitly mentions that no girl shall ever actually like rollercoasters or amusement parks. That's why so many coaster enthusiasts are gay, didn't you know that? Jeez...

?

What about Lou or Elissa,then?

Nyanko is a girl, dummy, and she was being sarcastic.

Stop calling me dummy!

lol , Its not a personnal ad!!! The reason I listed those things it seemed to some members who posted that coasters is all I know or care about! Also how Males tend to fixate upon a Single interest, while having no life other than that I was proving otherwise for myself, jeez!

Boys/men tend to fixate on a single hobby whether it be sports, sci-fi, cars, music, coasters, etc...

Girls/Women on the other hand find it easier to move across social strata and not pigeonhole themselves. Many females do like coasters but are just not obsessed with them.

I could expound upon this greatly from my what I learned in Pysch Classes, except it would take too long to type and I forgot half the info.

I find this thread to be as entertaining as "What Would Coasters Be Like On The Moon".

I wouldn't want to have a coaster enthusiast girlfriend. The one I have now is just fine.

F-I-N-E.

Is is sad for me to say I actually learned something reading this thread?

Depends.

^ That sucks! Anywho, I wouldn't spend your time trying to find a girl who is in love with coasters just as much as you. It's not really worth it. By the time you find one, you'll be 65 and you won't be able to ride coasters anymore. IMO, just spend your time finding a girl that you enjoy being around and that you wouldn't be akward with. However, liking coasters is a plus.

---Brent