TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Winjas Fear or Force

Fear or Force?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Fear or Force?

• Fear
    • Force

Okay so with so many TPR people who rode the Winjas coasters of Phantasialand on the Mini Europe Trip, here's a poll to see which side you like better.

I myself prefer Fear because the first part is better and it has that extra element Force doesn't have.

Which sidecdo you prefer?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Winja's are unique! There isn't anything like this anywhere!

In the empire where the women rule over the men, the two female warriors "Fear" and "Force" do their thing. Ooh...

Magical theming.

I like the Maurer Sohne Spinning Coaster Horse Shoes! Those elements look almost impossible for a coaster!

Fear is the better though. For it's Insane first hill.

Since the poll threads just keep on coming, has there been any thought to creating a separate forum just for polls? Just an idea.

There is only one poll currently open on the first page of the forum that has been started recently.

I do think that the mods are doing a very good job of closing the pointless polls so we would not need a seperate forum for polls.

--Robb

Just thought I'd chime in hoping someone would either tell those of us poor, non-travelling Americans what the "trick" is.

Google

Or RCDB

^WHOA WHOA WHOA....

You LIKED something!?!?!?

Lets make a list

Things Canobie Fan likes -

1 - Hippo

2 - Pizzahut

3 - El Toro / Lost Coaster / DRAKY

4 - Dragons Fury

5 - 10 Balder Hammers

6 - Winjas

7 - 5 Troy woods

Just thought I'd chime in hoping someone would either tell those of us poor, non-travelling Americans what the "trick" is.

I know of several people who had been there before. I thank each and everyone of them for NOT divulging the tricks. It's just one of those things you hope to experience, and maybe someday you will.

I felt it was so much better NOT knowing. Had I known, I might have already imagined what it was and not enjoyed it as much. I may have already figured out what it would feel like, and possibly be let down as my imagination would have made it so much more than it is, or could have been only looking for that part of the ride.

The rides were the complete package. Both sides separate, unique and fun. They were fantastic.

I'm not trying to be mean. I honestly think that people are better off not knowing. I sure was!

JJ

I seriously knew nothing about this ride other than it was a spinning mouse ride. I loved Dragon's Fury at Chessignton because it spun so damn much. IMO I thought Force spun more than Fear but Fear was just insane and the total "WTF just happened" elements were seriously something out of a ride desingers mental demented head. Great rides and I am starting to really love these spinning mouse rides.

Jimmy "I want a spinning mouse in AZ" Bo

Last time I tried to compare two costers, Robbalvey locked my topic. I wonder how this one is not locked yet?

Maybe it's because you were comparing apples to oranges, and not apples to apples.

Look at this thread with a poll:

Fire vs. Ice

It's comparing two very similar rides, (as is this thread with Winjas) yet it's now 5 pages long.

Polls can be informative, and invoke good discussion, especially when a decision needs to be made on something.

But, they can also be annoying, when they are ONLY opinions, and can invoke only argumentative discussion.

I hope that helps.

JJ

I like Fear better for its layout, speed, and whatnot...but I do like Force's "crazy element" better than Fear's.

My thoughts exactly.

In the empire where the women rule over the men, the two female warriors "Fear" and "Force" do their thing. Ooh...

Fear and Force aren't warriors, they're tests you have to go through to become a warrior. The only warrior in all of Wuze Town is Winja, the queen of the Wuze.

I really really liked both Fear's and Force's "insane" parts, as it was COMPLETELY unexpected, as in I wasn't even aware that there WAS such a feature, let alone what they actually were. Loved them both. But as for the overall ride, I preferred Fear, and re-rode it more than Force. Really did like both sides though.

Fear > Force but agreed on the unique trick on Force being better... or maybe I just was more surprised by it since I rode Force first...

I too am glad I had no clue what Winjas did until I rode it. Amazing. Surprised me more than any other ride including the Mummy which I also had little knowledge of prior to riding.

Last time I tried to compare two costers, Robbalvey locked my topic. I wonder how this one is not locked yet? Seems weird to me. Are you guys friends of his?

You tried to compare two coasters that are hundreds of miles away from each other.

This poll concerns a duel coaster with two unique layouts. A majorty of people that rode one side would also ride the other side. There will not be people responding "I picked Coaster A, because it is the only one I rode"

I think that fear is more impressive

The first drop is better and there is more surprises (wild mouse turns are faster).

I don't like the Force camelback because it does not have airtimes and the track is overall slow.