TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey... I remember this coaster now. It was honestly one of the best coasters I've ridden.

The color scheme with the incredible supports, which were completed with a buttery smooth banking.

The Heart-lining in this coaster was executed perfectly, and the banking on one of the inversions was done just right, so that it felt like you were in a jet plane, careening out of control!

The only thing that was a let down was the final break run. It just seemed a little too steep, and that awkward turn into the next break run was also a let down, but hey, nothings perfect... right?!

Anyways I can't wait to see what other works you'll be posting here... Great job, and Later!

But there is a little thing I didn't understand, why did you cut all the track? (there are blue balls everywhere!)

It's called the AHG (Auto Heartline Generator) which creates the banking for the track, with a specified number of segments used. In this case, I think I used around 400 for most of the track.

And to FeelTheFORCE, I can GUARANTEE this is a genuine coaster made by me. If you found it from another site aside from Weeweeslap.com or Coastersims.com, then someone else probably stole it. My account name on Weeweeslap.com is drummerkid and my account name on Coastersims.com is drummerboy. I even have topics on wws.com about the construction process and I have asked testers to give it a try.

I have had this problem before with a coaster I MADE. I have never stole a coaster and quite frankly, I don't see the point of doing so.

And thanks for the comments so far!

EDIT: I am pretty sure that I have not uploaded anything to this site before.

[it's called the AHG (Auto Heartline Generator) which creates the banking for the track, with a specified number of segments used. In this case, I think I used around 400 for most of the track.

is that an application data, does it comes with nolimits???

[it's called the AHG (Auto Heartline Generator) which creates the banking for the track, with a specified number of segments used. In this case, I think I used around 400 for most of the track.

Unfortunately not, but this (and the track packager) are found on the No Limits Development Center's Tool Box, however that version of the AHG is outdated and I do not know where to find v1.6 (the newest one).

Link: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/toolbox

Unfortunately not, but this (and the track packager) are found on the No Limits Development Center's Tool Box, however that version of the AHG is outdated and I do not know where to find v1.6 (the newest one).

Link: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/toolbox

You can find it on coastersims, but for ease on the users here, here is the download link buster provided. With readme. http://home.arcor.de/busterinwg/NL-AHG_v1_6.zip