TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My fiancée is dying to know . . .

jumbach

We're getting married here in Sacramento this November, and are rushing off to Disneyworld for a week of fun for our honeymoon.

She loves those little hats they give the bride and groom; do you get to wear those even if you didn't get married there, but are only honeymooning there?

-Jim "It's cheaper to Fly to Tampa" U.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get them at Disneyland...the Disneyworld Bride ones are HIDEOUS!!!! (The Groom ears are the same at both parks). If you won't be going to Disneyland before the wedding I'm pretty sure you can mail order them from Disneyland, just give them a call. Make sure to wear them while on your honeymoon, you'll get some cool 'perks'!

Elissa "Disney is awesome!!!" Alvey

You can get them at Disneyland...the Disneyworld Bride ones are HIDEOUS!!!!

Elissa "Disney is awesome!!!" Alvey

Aha . . . but I showed her your video, and now she wants the ones you have--I assume those are the Disneyland ones. That'll teach me.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure I order them in plenty of time.

-Jim

If you will not be going to Disneyland until then you can buy them online at the LaughingPlace store. http://laughingplacestore.com

Just search for Mickey ears and you will find them.

They are there and are $17.34 each. You will have them in a week.

That quickly, huh? Wow. They still haven't sent me the Halloween CATALOG I asked for months ago.

I should get the groom ones for when I go to WDW in March, and when people ask "where's the bride?" I can lean in close after looking around and whisper "at the bottom of the lake"...

Dave "I'm sure Mare will bail me out when security hauls me away...I hope" Thomas

*types with nose* Don't try it, and will you listin my straitjacket?